It's not about loyalty to friends, it's about how our public image is becoming perfectly aligned to get everyone on board the bandwagon to destroy us. It's also mostly a public image that we created. Like it or not, "we" did say that we would disband after Hyperion. The entire server is now using the fact that we brought in CotP as an example of our hypocrisy, and we have no defense for it.

Unless we give the server a good reason to think otherwise, we are literally playing into the image our enemies are emphasizing; we are asking for it. I think that there's no reason to continue doing this, and we are smart enough to come up with a new vision for ourselves that will win over the respect of the server.

Anyway, nowhere did I say that we should dump AC, but since I am mostly in the dark about how things are going in internal politics, I'm leaving it up to the leadership to make that decision. I will say that, whatever happens, our current allies have been great, but personally I am not adamantly in support of keeping / cutting any of them in particular. Unfortunately, none of them are good enough to keep if it means losing our city because we are "the zerg."

Last edited by rhaikh; 06/02/09 08:51 PM.

[Linked Image]