I have to comment here. First of all, I have slowely been re-writing the rules to exclude the "Anti" image. I do encourage us to be "honorable". What is honorable? Being cool instead of a tool.

Personally I dont just try and slaughter anyone I see. If you are "Cool" then I am cool. If you treat me with respect, I show it in return.

My favorite thing to do is to clown "Tools" and "Fools". People who play dirty, talk shit, act like asses, etc are my favorite enemies. Does that make us "Good"? Well maybe. To me it makes us honorable.

There are so many "Tools" and "Fools" out there, we always have plenty of targets.

Then there is the territory / spwan / resource questions. I will fight to take and defend these freely, showing honor in PVP and conduct. It is stricty "Business". I will not take these from a declared ally, but anyone else is open game. We might warn them kindly if we have superior numbers / skill, or if not, maybe suprise attack. Remember this is only "Business"

To me, running around trying to kill everyone and everything is lame. Pick your battles, and most importantly, if you act honorably, you attract people that act the same way.

Thats how I see it.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter