Quote:

<edit> As for the Alfar being evil, this is game lore, and does not mandate the rules for us, we can follow KGB RoE with any race, if roleplaying to the games lore is important, I'd suggest a good single player RPG game to get that crap out of your system </edit>

Well obviously we can play however we want no matter what race we choose. I just think it's kind of silly to play the evil race while we pass ourselves off as the defenders of the just and protectors of the newbies.

I'm sure you'll come to know my thoughts and feelings on gaming in general in the near future. I'm a hardcore gamer that's in it for the PvP and honor more than the roleplay and banksitting. I was just making the point, as it will eventually come into play through politics I'm sure. Honestly, I'd rather see the guild change its public stance a little more towards honor and less towards traditional trends than change races in the game.

Also, keep in mind that I'm not talking about Derid's leadership or any other such thing. I think his plans have been and will be great. I'm talking more about the perception of the KGB guild as a whole.

Ok, so one more time just to stem arguments about this ill-thought post: I think KGB and KGB leadership is great and moving in the right direction. My only issue is that playing Alfar will eventually lead to political issues because of perceptions. A slight change in wording our guild mission would fix that. KGB has generally been a defensive guild, but Alfar are seen as an aggressive race. We all know that we play the game to be aggressive, so let's just own up to it and revise our political statement.