Like I say, people need to use their head.

From what I am hearing about the system, it will be a lot like Darktide AC PvP server... and basically people literally attacked you there the second you logged in.

Once you got established somewhere with some friends, and used to an area you found out who was cool and who was definatly enemies, but if they had lvls/numbers on you - even the cool people ganked you until you fought a few times and eventually got to talking.

If you have ideas on how to be more definitive, then I would love to hear them. I honestly can not think of a better way to put it than I already have. I am open to suggestions and thoughts, but so far a "perfect" system has eluded me.

edit:
Also, something to remember is that any racial faction not of your own is something you gain karma points for killing. This factors into this equation. Part of the reason I have put forth the RoE as such, is to allow for being friendly with cool non-in-game-racial-allies, as well as leaving to the door open to kill asshats who happen to share the same race.

The way the PvP/karma/etc flagging is setup, makes it even more difficult than usual to craft an effective, non nonsense, yet UO-KGB type RoE system.

Last edited by Derid; 01/19/09 04:57 PM.