As the same with most games the people who can level the fastest get bored with the game as the people who are in it for the long run are catching up.
The whole "I am first to max out" gets lost in the people who are having fun with the game and not the rabbit in the tortoise race. When the people who
race to the finish come back and, maybe in my opinion talk shit about the game, make the game sound not fun may need to keep playing the game they
are playing and keep out of the talking down of the game in question. This is the same shit that pissed me off in the BDO game. We had a bunch of people
that were having fun and people who were not playing came in and shit on the game. It's the same with NW. I understand that you think the game should go
in the direction you want but the people who play are going with how it's going. Maybe if you don't play more than 10 minutes a week don't talk shit because you don't
have a long sword.

Disclaimer
Yes, Goriom I am talking about you.......and yes I have a few bourbons in me. Still love you booooo.