I don't know if you think I took a jab at you but I didn't. I think the truth of the matter lies somewhere in between. there is no PVP specific leadership in New World. No knight captains, etc. Yes we need spec groups but I think that's tertiary to just good old fashion getting out there and pvping, win or lose. The experience is vital, and with that, we can form the groups and tune things.

I know that a lot of people are interested in taking towns, or at least they we're a month ago.

And yes I'm waiting for Amazon to get their shit together and also add weapons I want to play with before commiting to come back full time.

There is only so much of the same chest grind I can do before needing a break. I'm maxed WM in my armor, probably one of the first in the guild to do it, and will have to restart from scratch anyways when GS and Blunder come out.

Edit:
And in the meantime while waiting for AGS, I decided to assist in the FFXIV faction to help bolster our membership. I think Sel is on the right track and lending a hand to him is key. I also am actively hosting guild wide events to bolster participation and coming up with new ideas for the near future.

Last edited by Goriom; 01/05/22 02:13 PM.