January 2nd, 2022 - Year 24
[Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]

KGB NEW WORLD FACTION SURVEY

There are lots of questions about what is next for KGB New World. We will have a meeting this coming weekend where we will discuss the results of a survey I have created and want all active KGB Members and Conscripts that are playing in New World to take part in. Active assumes you are playing the game at least 4 hours per week. This lets the folks actually playing the game help influence the direction of the faction. You in-game name is collected in the survey and will be compared to game activity data to determine if you are eligible.

Before you take the survey, let me clearly state I am not planning any faction change or server move despite what you may have heard. We are looking to collect your preferences on these topics which is the purpose of this survey. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, please DM me here or in DIscord and we can discuss it.

Please click on the link to this post and the URL for the survey will be in the first reply. Thank you!

Keep your eyes open for more surveys before this our next meeting

Last edited by JetStar; 01/24/22 02:20 PM.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter