1) I was not in any way shape or form an officer or leader for New World. I've stated this multiple times. So when you post something directed toward me and then you start talking about how leadership just up and left, well sorry you're wrong. At least in regards to me.

2) The guild did not have proper officer infrastructure for sieging. When I made the post there weren't even knight captains, generals, etc. This is pretty normal for an active faction to have especially in regards to PVP.

3) the people that got to max level really quickly we're constantly telling people how to do it and the quickest way to do it but nobody wanted to listen to them.

4)There was leadership. They formed groups all the time. I don't know where you've been. (Maybe this is why you were confused, I posted things on behalf of leadership, but I was not in a leadership position. I am an admin on discord)

5) this is also indeed about content because the game severely lacks it. This is why a lot of people have left the game inside and outside of the guild.

6) I'm assisting the final fantasy XIV faction because this title has the most potential to bring in new blood into the guild. I've been trying a few different things to revitalize and grow participation within the guild including our first ever Christmas event that Drew the most activity in discord in forever.

Last edited by Goriom; 01/15/22 03:03 PM.