I will rehash anything I like. I wasn't talking about the BDO issues when Others were running it, which was in my opinion very aggressive but I came in at the tail end of that leadership. I was talking about the shit talking when Tax and I were running it. Don't forget shit-talking is perspective.

This isn't an issue of the gameplay or missing great swords or bug talk.
Again when the people who ran to the max and quit when the slower people didn't get there fast enough, that is not leadership.
Now that the "leadership" has jumped ship and others are who enjoy the game are having fun and new Leadership has arisen the faction(not talking about the game) doesn't need to be talked down. And yes that is my perspective.
"I know there are people who want to PVP and try for cities but the faction doesn't have the proper leadership structure for that to occur." Just because it is not the normal leadership doesn't mean the leadership is not there.
The problem was that the leadership that was perceived to be in charge of this hasn't been playing so it took time to get new leadership in place once it was known they were not coming back.

Everyone knows every game has bugs and issues especially after patches and to be honest, there have not been that many compared to some games I played and they get them fixed faster than most. I don't see "bugs and exploits that are constantly reintroduced after each patch" that you do.

"At the same time we are not sieging as a guild which is the only other thing Im interested in doing." So why not help out to get people ready to siege, we that are playing want to siege also and are working our way to be competitive.
If you can help out a completely new game why not the one you say you want to play.