KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 27 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,016,951 Trump card
1,338,810 Picture Thread
477,749 Romney
Thread Like Summary
Bladejewel, Wolfgang
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#147307 01/03/2022 1:53 AM
by JetStar
JetStar
January 2nd, 2022 - Year 24
[Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]

KGB NEW WORLD FACTION SURVEY

There are lots of questions about what is next for KGB New World. We will have a meeting this coming weekend where we will discuss the results of a survey I have created and want all active KGB Members and Conscripts that are playing in New World to take part in. Active assumes you are playing the game at least 4 hours per week. This lets the folks actually playing the game help influence the direction of the faction. You in-game name is collected in the survey and will be compared to game activity data to determine if you are eligible.

Before you take the survey, let me clearly state I am not planning any faction change or server move despite what you may have heard. We are looking to collect your preferences on these topics which is the purpose of this survey. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, please DM me here or in DIscord and we can discuss it.

Please click on the link to this post and the URL for the survey will be in the first reply. Thank you!

Keep your eyes open for more surveys before this our next meeting
Liked Replies
#147409 Jan 15th a 10:05 PM
by Selenian
Selenian
Originally Posted by Goriom
6) I'm assisting the final fantasy XIV faction because this title has the most potential to bring in new blood into the guild. I've been trying a few different things to revitalize and grow participation within the guild including our first ever Christmas event that Drew the most activity in discord in forever.

Both games have alot of potential to bring in new blood, but that only happens if members are active in the process. Jet's done a hell of a job to right a sinking ship, and its good to see NW stabilized and having 10+ in discord consistently. Now that it has a stable base to build on, it has alot of potential. KGB as a whole is better off having multiple healthy factions, which is does, for the first time in a long time. The back and forth bickering however only serves to divide us in what should be a unified effort to improve KGB, bringing up and rubbing salt in old wounds serves no purpose whatsoever.
1 member likes this
#147398 Jan 15th a 05:22 AM
by Helemoto
Helemoto
As the same with most games the people who can level the fastest get bored with the game as the people who are in it for the long run are catching up.
The whole "I am first to max out" gets lost in the people who are having fun with the game and not the rabbit in the tortoise race. When the people who
race to the finish come back and, maybe in my opinion talk shit about the game, make the game sound not fun may need to keep playing the game they
are playing and keep out of the talking down of the game in question. This is the same shit that pissed me off in the BDO game. We had a bunch of people
that were having fun and people who were not playing came in and shit on the game. It's the same with NW. I understand that you think the game should go
in the direction you want but the people who play are going with how it's going. Maybe if you don't play more than 10 minutes a week don't talk shit because you don't
have a long sword.

Disclaimer
Yes, Goriom I am talking about you.......and yes I have a few bourbons in me. Still love you booooo.
1 member likes this