OK mr. self important, I haven't seen you in game. I didn't see you in for the endgame of DF1 either. What I do know is that you stick your head in this board, vomit a bunch of crap all over us, and leave. I don't see anyone doing that on other boards- we don't come tell you how to run GW2. Put up or shut up.
Now, if you've been whoring with other clans, good for you. If you'd been in vent, you would know that we view mages as later game toons; but for the first push we have to be viable; and that means melee.

So, did you find out the best way to raise int? How long does it take to get to the skill levels you were playing with? How much damage to dread/dragon plate? I was checking out the stats last night and they appear to have DOUBLE the elemental resists of plate. How hard were these warriors with their rank 70s hitting mages in robes?

Try being constructive. Give us something we can use. All I see is criticism, negativity, and some sort of epeen stroking. If I want these, I will read the beta boards. I come here to plot with my brothers and sisters.

/crotchchop

KGB Darkfall