anyone who is not PLAYING in the beta should keep their CRITCISMS to themselves. Donk you have crossed the line on this board. I am in total agreement with all of your points- i have made the same myself. Morlander has weighted all the input and guess what- thats the plan!

we are testing shit in beta. we learned more from that siege than we coukd have learned by reading about it. everyone on the server is sieging all they can to test the mechanics. its beta.

i would love to see lots of KGB in the game, in vent because i know people have good ideas. im not convinced we have fully tested ranged, especially with skirmishers, but a warrior in plate has ridiculous damage mitigation. people with r0 weapons can beat on his back and he will take almost no damage. its not like df1 at all in this respect. mages at high skill levels have not been developed yet anywhere on the server tmk. if they have no one is posting. knockups for mages are gone. bubbles and come hither are gone. mages alone do not have a sprint, their reflect spell does not mitigate damage, and their hp pool is HALF that of a warrior.

i also want to point out that there were 3 KGB in the hamlet during the push on the stones. i dont know what was said, but the attempt on the stone was a push from a safezone, not from a hamlet; ie from the opposite direction.

what the enemy did was secure the stone, then summon in a guy with the boats. done.

KGB Darkfall