after your previous posts of info you posted which amounted to mostly your personal opinions and had very little base in fact.
i have a hard time finding it in myself to even read your posts

to start off the game is in beta and has been since your first review u made the one where you played for 2 hours while everyone else struggled and failed to even log in

with how the game is atm its not very hard to dupe the needed resources to max out magic or whatever if your grinding it steadily.
however atm casters are simply nowhere near what you say they r gimped by both hps and armor class and bec ouse of this they pretty much just die unless they are going to snipe

it is a pvp arena atm cuz there is no content in no dungeons half the mobs as intended no sea towers no land towers but honestly saying its just a pvp arena is more ignorance of the fact that this is a uncompleted game
theres a list of things to be in this game and in the end if it turns out that way it will be nothing less than a sandbox mmo
i think the real issue is you dont play at all and then come on here like you have had tons of playtime and know the ins and outs of this beta when we dont see you ever
and at the same time we have played the game some of us nonstop to learn as much as possible.
teamwork is what we are posting here for to work togather
and you keep posting as if you have been playing as much as us and actually know what your saying.but yet you refuse to come play with us.