Oh man I had to listen to Pax for 20 minutes before I left for work talk about shit stomping KGB in the siege.

The tactics they used are the same tactics that we used in almost every waterway fight we had in early DF.

I hope you guys that plan on really playing DF come around to understanding what the game is. Darkfall is who can cheese who the most.

I told you all in my first post during DF beta that mages and range combat were going to rule the day and most of you are insistant on still playing warrior types and this WILL NOT WORK in mass pvp. I see the complaints from a lot of our people about not being able to distinguish frind from foe. Until you learn how to do that in a scramble your best chance of success is to utilize casting. Darkfall is still the same game. AOE WILL WIN 90% of large engagements. SKirmishers and melle are for point rushing and mop up.

Any time there is a stone of any type near water you have to KNOW that the attackers WILL have them. You cannot and never have or will be able to defend a hamlet from the hamlet itself. You leave the hamlet and secure the area around it.

That aside your main priority at launch should still remain grinding magery and you should never control any assets other than personal housing.

Most of you are still in the mindset that DF is a world with pvp in it. Your mindset needs to be that DF is PVP with other stuff to do on occasion. If you don't think like that then you are going to end up not being succesful.

At launch the only people that craft should be the ones that are running the guild crafters. All other members should be COMBAT SKILL BUILDING. If you arent then you are doing it wrong.

DF is a game about throwing your weight around in PvP. Take that to the bank and dont let shit groups beat you.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]