The hamlet is really close to an Ork starter town and most people should plan to gear there using the bank. We also have some portal stones that can be used to summon anyone needing to get there, just be patient someone will summon you.

The bank and towers will likely be down well before the siege stone is available so plan accordingly, ie might need to port and gear to ork town.

Had some old friends stop by the hamlet late tonight, UDA dropped a boat in the swamp next to the hamlet and checked the cannon damage. Also had 2/4s of UDA coming by to whack the bank, Cheerio stole a mount the first time and Ignorant took a mount the last time lol fail twice at putting away mounts.

I didn't talk to them but the 2nd time I shot a few fireballs at them and they ran off when Ignorant took their mount. Dolmar wasn't there that I could tell.

Hopefully KGB will represent at this siege, we have people coming I just hope we can get enough KGB tags on so that our allies aren't saving our hamlet for us.

Without repair shards in game not sure how we are going to put up the bank and towers, maybe we can use construction units on them. Ideally we would put up the bank and both guard towers at the beginning of the fight, assuming they are destroyed sometime in the next 12 hours.

Other than that not sure what Mor's game plan for the siege is. Several other sieges will follow after ours so it will be a busy evening in DF.