Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Not sure which part of this is the funniest. Your lawling for?

The part about the most invaded country. Coming from people living in a 300 year old country stolen from some savages makes me laugh.

Lets get some things straight. Seal Team Six are not hired killers. They are an elite team of very successful military members who have probably contributed to many important endeavors on behalf of many countries. Taking out the low life piece of shit Osama Bin Laden was just the latest in successful and wonderful actions they took on behalf of the rest of the world.

They get a salary and their job is to kill people. So anyway your sugar-coat it, they are hired killers.
I'm just saying it at the level of "Manning leaked top secret document so he is a traitor".

The way you are talking makes me think you somehow have some issue, and that you indeed agree with or sympathize with, the forces of the Taliban or any number of other terrorist agencies.

I don't.
But I know that history is written by the victors: what for us are terrorists is for some other members of the Resistance. I think the best way to fight terrorism is not by invading random countries by force, but invading by your culture: get them education and the means to get out of the shit they are in so they can enjoy the western lifestyle in two or three generations and terrorism won't be a problem. Have we got any indian, brazilian, chinese or taiwanese terrorist bomber for the past 30 years? That's because their nations are driven by the perspective of progress instead of jealousy.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]