Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Ah..so now we get to it. Well, if we are going to have a "your nation, my nation" discussion, you might better pick some other point of view, since sour grapes over the power of the United States to impose it's will on the world coming from someone who resides in the most conquered country on the planet is a pretty weak arguement. The fact that Assange is not American has nothing to do with his being a worthless and repulsive example of just one more anti-american who thinks the end justifies the means.

I had to lawl.

Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Manning, and I will concede that there does need to be deeper investigation as to whether he is truly the guilty party, although current evidence suggests he is, leaked more than 90,000 classified documents, and video of an attack by US Helicopters allegedly killed civilians. Through these actions, he endangers lives by needlessly and possibly falsely, inciting anger in others, as apparently has been done by all this for you. THAT, along with the fact that he BROKE THE LAW by releasing these things is why he merits no consideration.

Not really, those documents are just "another leak" for which I usually don't care: we know governments are corrupt these days.
But how the US handled all this is baffling.

Locking people for months w/o trial?
Launching smear campaigns at the tax payer expense? (check the HBGary story).

But let's give a Nobel prize to a team of hired killers as Wolfgang proposed. "America Fuck Yeah".

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]