Originally Posted By: Kaotic
I'm enjoying this debate so I don't want to derail it but I have to point out the complete fallacy of this statement.

Amazing how years after the fact, and rest of the world arguing the contrary, everybody knows, that there is so many countries with conditions to do the same as you spoke, like the weapons falling in wrong hands. Also I do not think it is hard to happen this now that was at Saddam time, like the possiblity to get some cold war nuclear weapon from the USSR or some biological weapon in hands of some fanatic terrorist like happened in the movie 7 monkeys where a terrorist that spread a biological virus that killed almost world population.
So in the end is all bulshit argument, and who will pay the price? the general population that have to pay taxes, and the population of the invaded country, and the rich people that have any business with war and oil will get richer.

The story just keep repeting itself.. since rome invading egypt to get Marcus Antonios saying some bulshit to USA nowdays, and so many other arguments from the current country that have the power in some time of history..

About falacy.. the rest of world had a clear picture that was not about mass of weapon destruction falling in the wrong hands, is amazing how some of you americans keep believing that and will keep believe in another factoids that can lead to another wars.. That's not impress me.. the power ends up creating an air of superiority and arrogance, doing some rough analogy, we are like barbarians to USA, like Rome.

ps: To people that think I do not like USA, i think right now the "Power" to be in USA is better than with any another country.

Last edited by Mithus; 10/07/11 02:00 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]