Originally Posted By: Ken_Kamillion
If you dont believe then i challenge you? what are you missing out on in becoming a believer. Weigh your options here.

Ask yourself what have i gained here on this earth i will be able to take with me after i die. Nothing u keep nothing no matter who you are what u believe in it is all material. Your house,car,cloths,COMPUTER,job nothing u get to keep nothing.

Ok now flip the switch here. What if you are a believer. You get to spend eternity with God and not only that he promises to anyone that believes in his son jesus christ as there saviour u get a mansion, streets of clear gold, pearl gates, and get to spend eternity there.

Ok, I don't know about the mansions or streets of clear gold, cause I've never been there, but I think you're supposed to have faith and I don't think you can define faith as: I'll believe just so I don't have to burn for eternity. Is that really believe or faith, or is that a game of CYA? Given that, while I know your intentions are good Ken, I don't think your argument here is sound.

Originally Posted By: Ken_Kamillion
God lets things happen to people to test there loyalty. Look at Job he lost his riches family he lost it all but still served god and got back triple of what he lost.

This argument only works if you happen to be a believer, what about the people who undergo trials and tribulations who don't believe? How do those trials help them to believe in God? Now, I know that traumatic events often do move people toward God, but as a general rule, I think most people tend to curse God when they run afoul of adversity.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]