While I respect your vision Derid, I do not agree or make sense to me that free will is related to god or our need to see a greater entity as a creator of everything.

So I take that because I believe somehow in the theory of Parallel worlds

According to the scientific theory of the multiverse there are many worlds or universes alongside ours. Some of these universes, in terms of physical laws, can be found next to ours and others 'further away' in the sense that they are ruled by other laws of nature. A multiverse may consists of many parallel universes. Our universe and our earth is part of only one of many parallel universes in a larger multiverse. Famous statements are: "there are many universes, our universe is just one of many", "the theory that all possibilities that can happen do happen in another quantum reality," depending on our choices there are an infinite number of realities, though existing in another quantum reality", "there may be hundreds or thousands of these worlds / universes existing in the same time / space continuum", "same planet, different dimension". Another word used for parallel worlds or parallel universes are alternative realities.

Parallel worlds in science
For decades now, in the scientific world, people try to make a so called "unified theory" or "theory of everything" that can explain everything. In 1957, Hugh Everett III developed his Many-worlds interpretation to solve various problems that arise during scientific experiments and to explain certain phenomena that occur in quantum mechanics. Quantum mechanics deals with the study of the smallest particles that the material "reality" is made of. In the many worlds theory every possible outcome of a particular event creates a new branch in a parallel universe. The idea of the many universes and even many multiverses was then taken up by many other scientists and has become a serious part of modern science. The Russian-American theoretical physicist Andrei Linde came up with the theory of the "bubble universe" where new universes are formed as bubbles from a multiverse or where one bubble creates (branches of from) another one. In this theory our universe is a bubble in an ocean of millions of bubbles. The most recent theory is based on the M-theory and represents a comprehensive description of different string theories. In M-theory, new universes are formed by collisions of cosmic membranes in a eleven dimensional space where each universe can have its own physical laws. There are also other variations on the string theory which lead to a theory of multiple universes.

We have instilled this primitive concept of God, on the creation of everything, which in my view there is no argument that I can connect it to something else if not pure belief, but not the philosophy of free will, because even this free will can be a reflection of the different decisions possible in infinite universes.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]