If you don't believe then why is it a problem? why do you care?

Have we gone that far as to say... " I don't believe what you believe, so you need to take down the cross that's in your front yard"

Our country is lost. Having rights is a great thing, UNLESS someone else's rights get in the way of yours.

It doesn't matter what I say, you're a non-believer I doubt I could say anything that would change your mind because your mind has already been made up. I don't go to church every sunday, I've not been to a church since I was 17 (besides weddings & funerals). Growing up my mother and grandmother has told stories from their spiritual experience's. If you like I can go through some of the stories I heard.

I can also tell you of one story of my own. But I doubt you would still change your stance. Ever see the show called "Beyond & Back"? The stories themselves aren't the part that makes you think, it's the part of how all of these stories are similar. But even those probably wouldn't change your mind. Believing isn't something you just go with, you have experiences that solidify that belief.

I don't hate on someone because they don't believe, or that they believe an alien flew into a volcano. That's your choice, so I ask again... why does it matter if you don't believe?