As a freshman in High School I took AP Biology. The instructor for the lab and the class was a Nun. She had the best answer for the balance of science and religion I have ever heard, and it changed the way I look at religious and scientific philosophy since that day.

The conversation arose during a discussion on ameba and protozoa. Someone in the class asked the Nun (Sister Margret), how someone like her who is of the cloth, can teach something like evolution, when creationism as taught by the Holy Roman Church is in direct contrast.

Her answer sums it up best.

She told us that she believed both were true at there core. That a reasonable educated person could not disagree with the cold truth and facts of science that clearly showed the relative chain effects that drive evolution. That as well, evolution is not by chance, it is by design. Therefore if evolution is by design, then whose design is it by? That is where the metaphorical "God" entered the equation. It was by God's design that evolution took place and the outcome has resulted in bi-pedal humans.

Chomp on that for a moment...

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!