Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Well our new state system should make this argument obsolete hopefully. All I know is when those who are playing a game like DFO come crawling on their hands and knees to play some other game after they've become frustrated with DFO I'll laugh and say I told ya so. And that will happen, it's just a matter of time as new games coming out are doing it better and bigger those who are still "playing" are just in denial, it happens and I've said so as much many times in the past, it's about perceived value, and investment verses time in game and the players needs.

The only thing that bothers me is when someone comes to play something else and tries to play it off as if it's only diversionary or to hang out and chit chat with other members who don't play and then gets defensive when that game of choice is run down and tries to justify how cool it still is yet they are not playing it.

when you tell me your playing DFO then fine play it, but don't play some other game and act like DFO is still the shit, because if it was then wtf are you doing playing in some other game. I could excuse it if you are researching your next move from DFO or your curious what is currently in interest, but when your putting more man hours into any game other then DFO then why continue the charade any longer?

I don't agree. It's all about the fun. Some of us are still having fun in the game. Also you can play more than one game at a time. Looks a Donk "Short Attention Span" Leaps. He sometimes plays three games at once. This time it is you with the archaic concepts and thinking my friend.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter