KGB has a more difficult situation than most guilds/clans as it is centered around individuals rather than a game. If we were centered around a game than only those with similar like for that game would be here. Unfortunately or fortunately, we are blessed or cursed, depending on your perspective, with people that have no interest in our current game, who seem to be quite passionate about their dislike of it.

Each of these individuals have different ideas what a game should be and a lot of our ideas are in conflict. If adventurine followed members X advice to the letter many or most other players would say it sucks. In fact as a software developer and a gamer I think following the players/users advice is foolish. Consider it and make your own decision, if they like it they can play/use, if not, who cares? I can speak from my gaming experience, EA did it and we got Trammel and personal Ninja’s; Or my personal professional experience looking at software I wrote 6 years ago still in use today I say to myself today “wtf was I thinking?”. I have followed demands by some only to have to deal with others who were out raged over it. One persons problems is another persons features. You can’t please everybody but you can lose everything trying.

In the end each individual has to decide if they want to play the game, if so cool, maybe we can hook up in game, if not cool, maybe we will hook up in another game. I don’t think most of us have enough info to make any decision yet.