Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Originally Posted By: Salohcin Dragon
The big thing I didn't like in DF was the grind, to hear others in game say "macro X for a few hours & go AFK" or "Macro swimming while you sleep" for training, is not a good thing to hear. It might not have seemed so slow if there was more content in the world, plus the hours looking for PvP & the horrid UI. The need to blend what is good about DF with what was good with Shadowbane.

DF has a great gathering/crafting system, great combat/PvP, no safe zones, no level & great seiging system..

SB Great City system, more content in the world & symbols on the map so it was simple to spot a mob camp.

I have to say I like the class system a bit more, then you have more strategy in the game. It is kind of nice to not have every player have magic missile.

Apparently we were playing two different DFO's. The Siege system was always utter crap, the crafting system was almost joke level, and the gathering system was good in the original EU launch up until they changed how nodes worked, and then really fucked cities when they let rare ores come out of metal nodes.

Oh wait, that is right Salachin, you only played DFO with us for about a month...

In the immortal words of Dandelion: Get Shit On!

Well ok, I didn't say those systems were perfect. Why are you bringing I only played with you guys for a month, I did play DFO before you guys. Your are right about gathering, I will even say, the whole nodes in city was kind of odd. If you had to go out to gather anything PvP would have been better.

Last edited by Salohcin Dragon; 07/08/11 07:08 AM.

Former KGB Member