I've smack talked in the past and from time to time I still do, I have to work very hard on this flaw and often times find it very difficult when I see people attacking the values or morals of something I believe. Whether in game or on the forums I have done my best to curb this and allow Jetstar and the leadership here do it's job without my interference, because I know that they are better representatives for the guild then myself, and they would much rather have a clear field of discussion without random contradicting statements from me.

My experience thus far in KGB over the last year or so has shown that generally KGB smack talk is nonexistent, to mild compared to the things I have seen from other individuals or guilds. In AOC for example I can recall many times having tells sent to me personally or things shouted in public channels that I never responded to, or that KGB never encouraged. I have screen shots of people vomiting from the mouth at me or us and hardly a word is spoken back on to them.

You want proof I say get in the game, decide for yourself, but know this if you value KGB in any way and you wish to see the guild retain it's morals and make friendships which endure there is no other way then to commit yourself to seeing it through to the bitter end, regardless of the arguments or disagreements which happen from time to time. Because brother that's what it means to serve as a knight, and the grit it takes to fight against all odds.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]