Originally Posted By: Tasorin

Fact is, if they wanted too, they could steamroll us right now just due to the variation of numbers they can put up vs. what we can defend with. If they go spaz on us, were defiantly going to need help.

This alone is one reason we need all the Knights we can bring to bare, you would turn your back on KGB in it's hour of need so easily without knowing the full picture? I hate to say it but I think trusting in the leadership is important, and being loyal and committed to a guild says just as much about a person as it does about the guild their in. Granted you should never blindly follow, however I wouldn't so casually toss aside that which has endured and continues to do so with stories such as this http://oracle.the-kgb.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=41141

KGB can't control what other guilds do in a FFA PVP setting we can control what WE do, or what WE stand for, and using the Goons as a buffer between us and other guilds, thus letting them take all the heat, makes us stronger and gives us valuable time to prepare for the coming battles. People got to do what they got to do, but drawing a conclusion like this would be unfair. It would be like accusing someone of a crime they didn't commit just because they have the same eye color. Sorry about being preachy, but you have to be willing to make a few sacrifices when being a member of a guild. Everyone wants the Glory, Honor, Accolades, Respect, and Fun but no one these days will be patient, or put the work in for it. Guild jumping has become so common these days, that usually people don't see that it isn't the guild that's changed but themselves, and that regardless of where you go, no guild is without it's issues or changes. Guilds are living breathing behemoths, constantly growing or shrinking, and as a dynamic community they have to adapt or die.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]