Punishing those that abuse it. Were at a breaking point. We can't sustain the level of handouts we are at and in so far as I can tell Obama wants to make it easier to get some and get more people taking handouts. If it doesn't stop it won't matter if our economy recovers because were going to be broke.

Those were just a few samples of abuse that I gave. I have more. Working off book, or only partially on the books and using that to gain unemployment or welfare or food stamps.

IMagine if somebody was working full time.off the books, making 500 a week. Because it's off book he applies for unemployment and gets awarded 200 a week, then applies for food stamps and gets 200 a month for food because he only makes 200 a week from unemployment. That's alot of money out of the taxpayers pocket.

What about our ridiculous health system. An illegal immigrant can get help at a hospital easier then I can and not have to pay much for it. Then there tab gets put on Medicaid because they're undocumented and work off books and are "poor" even if they live 15 to a house and everyone pulls in money. They pay no taxes and yet take from the system.

If you had a friend who needed help, someone unemployed and they needed a place to stay and some money to get on their feet again, how long before you cut them off because all he does is eat your food, spend the money you give him on smokes and sleep on your couch?

STUBS!