Originally Posted By: Kaotic
I don't know about in California, but in the rest of the country 1:54:17 is closer to 2 hours than 1.5 :P

But I'm watching it.

Edit

30 minutes in and they've now said the word "polygamy" 15 times or so in reference to Romney's grandfather, but not once have they mentioned that Obama's father was a polygamist.

Not one single mention of Frank Marshall Davis.

Before he was a Mormon Bishop, Romney had never dealt with "real people or real people's lives."

Romney "may see the presidency as the ultimate fulfillment of his faith." No mention of Obama's faith.

Everyone saw Obama as the "savior" as early as his election to the Illinois Senate.

Romney was an "outsider as governor and is still an outsider." Isn't that what Obama claimed to be?

"The uninsured were bankrupting Massachusetts." I'm sure there were absolutely no other issues causing the state to lose money...

"Obama went to Washington believing that his election would cause everyone in Washington to join together to fix the problems." No mention of the fact that his party had majorities in both houses of Congress.

Obama has a grand vision, but lacks the personality to make it happen. He's really just too smart to deal with other people.

"The Tea Party turned Obama into a partisan figure that he wasn't before." HA!

If you truly believe that this report isn't skewed toward Obama, then you and I likely will never agree on anything. It isn't the hatchet job that most of the MSM would have delivered, but it is still bent towards Obama.

Wow, really? They come down hard on Obama, especially in the closing statement. What about how he promised to bring things together and found out he could not. I think they were kind to Romney. I guess we can agree on one thing. We are not going to agree on anything.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter