If I had to guess I'd say at least 50%, more if you count illegals. Dying in the streets might be a little much. I'm thinking more like, x amount of time on welfare or food stamps or whatever program. If you can't manage to find work after a set amount of time, your off. There are always feed the hungry/homeless programs, and I am willing to support those more if we cut the cash handouts. You can't take a hot meal to your dealer for your next fix.

It wouldn't hold up in a court of law but yeah, if I was starving and I couldn't find food id steal food or the money to get it.

I think it's something like 60,000 a year per prisoner but I'm mot 100% sure. Honestly unless were talking petty crimes, like minimum security 30 days kinda stuff then it should be no more then 10,000 a year. As for the worst it would be nice to not pay for them at all, cut off a rapists twig and berries, one bullet for a murderer and loss of hands for armed robbery. Things like that are a better deterrent then life in prison. At least you'd still have a bed, 3 squares, internet and cable tv. Not to mention gyms and libraries. That's better quality of life then some people that haven't committed any crimes.

Last edited by Stubs; 10/19/12 05:03 AM.

STUBS!