Originally Posted By: sinij
*yawn*

So are you going to answer the question or keep attacking the strawman?

I answered your question zealot, now answer mine. Or do you think your to high and mighty to answer direct questions? Come Sinij, we all know how you really feel, just come out and admit it. Your religion does allow you tobe selfrightous, allows you to think you know better then everyone else. Your doctrine everynight tells you its ok to hate, so you do. But since I know now that you are a zealot, that you will never find fault with your own ideals, that you have reached the prefection of all ideals. You find fault with others forcing their social issues, but your social issues are better, that everyone would do better if they only listened to you. Call me names, deflect and run from answering, attack parties to the right of you. I know you do it cause you have no choice, your ideals force this upon you. I still love you and forgive you for the hate that you have for everyone to the right of you. I will be here when you find you can finally answer with out hate, pretense, and accept others to the right of you.