Sorry Sinij, I dont care about color or sex. You might but not I. And all you are doing is attacking, and that is hurting you more then I. For I know myself better then you know me.

And once again all you do is attack the Tea Party. I understand you need to. You attack me personally, but that fails in the end cause you are grasping at straws, and there are no straws for you to.

You see, if you did attend events you would see democrates speaking also. But that does not fit the mold you force the Tea Party into. So you attack attack attack, and try to take it away from the issue this thread is about, and that is you Sinij. This thread is about you. Yes you can include the Tea Party all you want, but you are only deflecting your hate onto them. And that is ok, because I understand you feel you need to. The doctrine of your religion can not rest till you attack everything to the right of you. I know you love labels and that you being label goes against your religion, but that is how it is, you are a zealot, and as a zealot I understand your point of view. I understand your stance. I understand the anger you feel. It makes sense.

Bash if me it makes you feel better, bash the Tea Party if you need to also. Bash the GOP, bash birthers, bash everyone that is right of you. In the end 100 million Americans must be wrong, and you must be right.

This is not a fight Sinij, I have no hate coming from me to you. You have been labeled as you have labeled.