Originally Posted By: RedKGB
However I do leave the door open to others way, and accept them for who they are.

For as long as they are white and male, right? Forget it, you will never convince anyone that Tea Party is inclusive, fiscal-conservative movement that does not focus on social issues. There are just too many examples contrary. Get back to me when Tea Party endorses women's reproductive rights and equal rights for sexual minorities.

Quote:
Pretty harsh words describing something that you refuse to even to attend one event. I mean has the Tea Party ever had a sitting President invade another country? Or drop an atomic bomb? Or how about a Tea Party President getting blowjobs in the Oval office? Or how about as a sitting Tea Party President that taped his own conversations, or how about a Tea Party President gave 500 million tax payer dollars to a business that ends up failing? Nope, so therefore your scummiest assessment is not fact.

Tea Party is GOP astroturfing front. I see you are all too eager to distance yourself from GOP history, but when TP and GOP are thick as thieves you don't really get to. Differentiate yourself from GOP in some way (aside from consistently nominating candidates that are considered RIGHT of already ultra-RIGHT GOP).

Even if you ignore all this very obvious problems and discuss 'front' ideas like small government - it is all unrealizable BS. You are as likely to build communism as achieve open-market small government society that is also not an oligarchy.

Wait, it gets better.

So you can't verbalize your ideas. You don't know what you believe in well enough to defend it. Every time you try to, people disagree with you and show you where you went wrong. So instead of refining your ideas you got a bright idea, how about we go for a good old SMEAR ATTACK! Forget your ideas, if you can smear enough you don't have to be right! So you decided to drag the argument into the gutter of various appeals to false consensus and all kinds of other logical fallacies that would make Ryan proud.

My suggestion - move on while you still have some dignity left. You are not going to win this fight, intellectually or in the gutter.

[Linked Image]