No Sinij, I verifed that you wanted what my ideantified Policaiat Party would do. I asked specially knowing you would use every excuse to get out of having a real answer. Your zealotry will not let you comprimise even on a personal level. You did not ask for a personal level, but I did. Your desire to hate, to run from answers, to paint anyone to the right of you is the mandate of your religion. You can not and will not even answer a simple question, directed to you and only you.

You might now like my answer on what the Tea Party will comprimise on, but that is ok. I knew when I asked you the question you would never answer it. You dont want to get backed into a corner where you would be forced to admit you are wrong. But it is ok Sinij, your religion is understood now. And anything you say or do will be from that view point.

Its ok Sinij, your hate towards others will burn you up one day. I hope after that you learn to accept people with different ideals, and not hate everyone to the right of you.