Originally Posted By: RedKGB
And once again all you do is attack the Tea Party. I understand you need to.

This is where you went wrong. I do not attack Tea Party, I disagree with everything this group stands for. I disagree with Tea Party's social agenda, deny it all you want but it is there for everyone to see. Just because you are not a sexist or bigot (thank God for that) does not mean that Tea Party overall is not a bigoted and sexist organization. As to "need to", yes I need to disagree and oppose what I see as a wrong direction for our country. I do not want to see progressive movement set back 60 years. I speak out not of some "hate" or "zealotry" you are so eager to label me with but out of moral imperative to oppose something that I see as corrupt and morally wrong.

Quote:
You attack me personally, but that fails in the end cause you are grasping at straws, and there are no straws for you to.

You have no leg to stand on with your labeling shenanigans. You came into civil discussion, attempted to participate and then got confused when I did not immideately proceed to agree with you on all points. Sorry, this isn't Tea Party rally and you will not get much agreement out of me when you only parrot talking points. You will get questioned, so sooner you start dealing with it, sooner we can get past you making fool out of yourself with trying to hold here Kangaroo Court over me.

[Linked Image]