So from the dailymail..
"Jayla was part of group affiliated with New York Freedom Rally, which has been staging protests against vaccine mandate throughout NYC"

So a bunch of left-wing anarchists brought a child, and were all arrested. So the kid had to be detained. Those are some shitty people bringing a kid that young to their little event. Apparently scoring social media hits and manufacturing outrage is more important to them than the well being of the child.

I say left-wing, because if they were conservatives they would respect the ability of establishments to set rules. Don't follow the rules, don't be there. It was the adults who were arrested for what appears to be tresspassing, though whether that is the actual charge is unknown - but it is pretty clear that if you don't follow the rules of a place and are asked to leave and don't its tresspassing. Obviously the kid couldn't be left to fend for herself. I dont even know if the most extreme ANTIFA bombthrowers have ever towed little kids along with them to generate social media hits.

Whether the NY DA policies otherwise make sense or not is another question, and even if they are as the Dailymail makes them out to be, doesn't change the fact that the protestors here were the ones being dipshits.

So if you owned or were managing an establishment, and people were breaking the rules and you asked them to leave - what should happen? From what I can tell, it's owned and operated by a 501c3 non-profit not even the gov't so its private property.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)