Masks of any sort reduce aerosol dispertion from the breather to some extent, which reduces cloud of contagion. Vaccination reduces viral load in the host in cases of breakthrough infection, thereby also reducing window and virility of contagion to some degree. You are arguing that since something cannot be eliminated, efforts to reduce impact are pointless which does not follow. It isn't an all or nothing proposition. I think the standard to you using to register benefit is unreasonably high.

Just because mitigation does not in this case reduce impact to zero does not mean it is without benefit. What I read from your argument is that restrictions should be increased to be more effective under the current circumstance, not done away with.

A mask does not carry religious connotation, so I don't agree that it is an applicible comparison to a burqa. A better comparison would be to standard dress codes. "No shirt no shoes no service"

Why is asking someone to wear a shirt and shoes acceptable, but a mask somehow not? Not to mention benefits of masks reducing transmission of illness beyond COVID, I'm not sure how you could argue that it is fundamentally different or less impactful than shoes or shirts.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)