The KGB is composed of its members, which is why input has been requested in the open forum, and why I am submitting my input.

The laws by which we are governed were written, amended, and approved by the consent of the membership as well, and the brass as you call them, are approved of by the consent of the membership as well.

I fully agree that the rules can be changed as necessary, and they have changed over time, but until they are changed, by the consent of the membership, they should be strictly enforced, otherwise there is no reason to have laws at all.

The only exception I am aware of is that the King, by decree, may arrive at whatever decision he feels is best. I have not always agreed with such decrees, but i have always obeyed, because that is my sworn duty, and the duty of every KGB ciizen.

Any member of the KGB who chafes at the performance of their sworn duty needs to carefully examine their own motivations.

I would rather have only one sworn Battle Brother at my side than a legion of those with divided loyalties.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council