Originally Posted By: Owain
For one thing, I will disagree with Jetstar that nonconsensual PvP has anything to do with harassment. The meaning of the word is self explanatory.

No consent. I will never consent to being attacked by another KGB citizen in a combat situation. Training, yes. Not when in active contact with the enemy.

Do we have so few enemies trying to kill us that we need to be attacking our own members while we are also fighting actual enemies? Certainly not in Black Desert Online.

For that matter, I don't grant my enemies consent to attack me. When that happens, I try to kill the fuck out of them for even trying. Sometimes I succeed. Sometimes I do not.

What I really don't need at times like that is to have members of my own guild trying to kill me at the same time.

I am amazed that we are even having this discussion. What has this guild come to?

One question came up. I am curious how you would approach it. You are in rival guilds in an open faction and there is a node war. What do you do when you come across a rival KGBer?

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter