To be honest I didn't realize that "rival KGB'er" was even a possible title for someone. I'm still relatively new of a member and only played ArcheAge with the community but I definitely remember strict rules against killing even our "Alt" guild which had Archeage members that fell under the conscript basis. I don't know alot about the BDO game itself but I definitely think there will be a major divide if we are becoming "rivals" with one another inside of a video game. I've seen other "legacy communities" pretty much divide in half over situations where "friendly" pvp got out of hand and hurt feelings erupted. Being of a pvp based mindset myself, I'd prefer to know who my enemies were, pray they were plentiful, and go out of my way to upset them. Before I left Archage, I had slacked off quite significantly from my normal psychological warfare techniques. (Remember an emotional opponent is a non-logical target.) That being said, I do believe PVP has a consent factor inherently in it. By simply logging into a game that has PVP capabilities you are giving your consent to that possibility. For Archeage, you knew that certain zones were open to combat and if you didn't PVP you stayed away from them. In a game like DFO the situation was a little different. People played DFO strictly for the PVP. So what I'm trying to say is that I do see both sides of the situation. I wouldn't expect to be the first target of a fellow KGB Knight if I were to come across them while in a different faction but at the same time they would know your strengths and weaknesses so it would be instinctual to take that person out in order of their vulnerability. I doubt this helps at all but it's just my two cents worth.