Right Owain, but what caused those divided loyalties? Officers and members going behind each others backs and talking about and backstabbing each other, instead of attempting to debate and correct issues as reasonable adults. Not only did people have different playstyles and expectations going into this game, but from the get go there were cliques internally within this faction such as NTC,"old school kgb", ect. While some members may have put KGB as a whole in the front of their minds, others did not.

While I think the consensual pvp is a very big issue, and has been addressed by now I would hope, and should be treated as separate issue on its own. I think it has served as a catalyst that has brought some other feelings to the surface. It's important that the pvp issue be solved and and addressed, but people need to step back and separate those other feelings from that the pvp issue, and then objectively approach them in a calm manner.

It should be mentioned I have no vested interest in this faction, I left early on when work came a calling, so I'm trying my best here to take an unbiased stance, but one that will hopefully bring to light issues that can improve KGB going forward- but I have been approached by several people over the last few months(members of different "cliques"- NTC, older KGB.) essentially venting their feelings and frustrations (I'm not alone is this, there are a few others who have had the same experience). While I kept what was said private, so as not to stir up even more feeling, it has now hit a point of critical mass. Out of respect for those who came venting, I'll keep what was said private.

I tried to stay out of this, not make it my business. But when I see people I've come to consider my friends over the years get to a point they consider resigning, or actually do resign- you bet your sweet ass it's become my business.

Going forward the the absolute best thing Jet could possibly due is declare this faction braindead: 1.) So he doesn't have to babysit the children anymore, and 2.) So people start thinking of each other as equals again.

Even if there is no faction, the lethality guys can still keep playing together if yall are having fun there- that doesn't have to stop, the only thing that has to be done for for you all to come up with an agreement internally amongst yourselves that prevents you from violating General Order 2, which I think is the only thing Jet's official response really wanted you guys to do in the first place.

Then going forward,what steps can be taken to prevent this from happening again? While the KGB has an awesome setup (Constitution, Rights, ect) which I think is the best system out there, hell that's why I came to KGB in the first place and why I'm still here. That said though, even the best system has its problems. BDO I think has brought some of those issues to light, just like GW2 did. What changes need to be made? I don't know, that's the job of the Senate to debate, which I really do hope they review the system and improve it for future factions. Ecspecially in the sense of faction creation and maintenance. Things like minimum membership requirements, processes for creating a faction that are spur-of-the-moment and not pre-planned, a review of High Chancellor powers in an Open faction (I think this issue in particular needs a review to accomodate modern games, frankly it seems quite akward to me and needs better definitions.)