Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I agree with you Morlander, a lot of older people or people our age think they are entitled to a game of pwning people, truth is you will always have to earn those abilities, and if you can't then either you are doing it wrong or have lost the edge to work at competing against the kids that play. It's called perseverance and determination and some people lack that motivation and drive. I am getting repeatedly owned by BR 30-65's from other Factions in PS2 and I know I am behind the curve, but I refuse to let the game or those playing it beat me, and when I do stick it to someone it's that much sweeter. Every game will be this way there is no old timers retirement mmo/mog so remove that thought if you want to continue gaming online, or play your Xbox the choice is yours.

I don't play Xboxes. I play tribes or I 4 box Diablo 3.
And if I want to be competitive in some shit MMO, I'll do a simple thing: use some of the $ I get from working during the day to buy a completed toon to some kid. He'll get something like $2 per hour spent but still be happy. I won't have to lose any time doing shit tasks and be able to enjoy the end game if there's one I want to play.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]