Darkfall Unholly Wars isn’t a game at this point; it is software being beta tested. I say this not to dis the game, I knew that logging in, or discourage anyone I say it because of those of you who are expecting to log in and play a game – will be disappointed at best. There are a lot of little things that define it as software being beta tested not a game.

For instance:
Log in times (with drops and retrying) longer than many people’s play time, most people’s attention spans. (Ok, nothing new here I can remember it in uo at times but that was years ago at 56K, I get 28mg down today I expect more)

Empty bank each time you log in. (crash or not). No collecting items, no evidence of gaining skills (that may require accruing regs which I can’t keep).

I could never see crafting tools where ever I got them, a chest or purchased them, although I could see the messages saying I bought them and my weight increasing, as well as my gold decreasing.

Haven’t been able to figure out how to skin a corpse (or see the skinning knife as previously mentioned)

The UI is strange but I am not sure bad, just something to learn. Not able to play or do enough to learn to love/hate it.
PvP isn’t even on my horizons.. Have heard of it, but doubt I would call it PvP considering it may have been some kid getting killed with some screen he doesn't have access to locked and being unable to move (I died to mobs x2 that way).

No accumulating pixels in the bank, no skill gain, the only purpose is enjoy the moment hang out and explore and look.
I suggest we go in low key wait for them to finish and secure our place. Our seasoned vets looking hit the ground running and dominate will not have a warm and fuzzy experience here today.

Last edited by Ismash Grimblood; 12/20/12 02:39 PM.