I am part of the 47%, and he insulted people that were not going to vote for him anyway, and those that were not insulted dont care, they been called many worse things by far poorer people.

The left is running with this couse they dont want to talk about the economy, talk about 43 weeks above 8.3% unemployment, talk about the bailouts and qe3 raising the price of food, they dont want to talk how they ignored a diplomat saying that his life was in danger.

But a guy tells folks how he feels and he is the bad person. Give me a break, Obama has only done what others have told him todo. Obama has no knowledge of the military, no knowledge of the econamy, lacks leadership in dealing with Syria, lacks leadership on Isreal, and shows no backbone with Iran.

So you are ok with a POTUS killing Americans with out due process? Then what is to stop the next one or the one after that, that feels anyone from the left or the right is a threat? Every single home in Amereica has a gps location on it, sitting in a database somewhere. And that dont scare the hell out of you?

Vets were singled out as being possible terriorts and that dont piss you off?

Obama is a speaker, he can smooth talk himself into any pair of panties anywhere. He makes people feel like he cares about them, but then turns around at his own fundraisers and say that people dont like him couse they are scared that he is a blackman, bullshit, it still took over 50% of the white vote for him to get elected. But damn he throws that race card fast, not couse he belives it but becouse he knows it will divide people.

Honestly Jet, I cant see why you support him, but that is your choice. However dont shit on people that are wanting to try the next guy couse they lost faith with the person in there.