Posted By: Prism Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/08/12 04:59 PM
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/08/12 05:42 PM
Actually I like this one better:

Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/08/12 06:15 PM
Face it !

Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/09/12 01:28 AM
Originally Posted By: Prism
Face it !

Birthplace - Kenya. Really? You are a birther?
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/09/12 04:17 AM

[clap]

Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/09/12 06:39 AM
Originally Posted By: sinij
Face it !

Birthplace - Kenya. Really? You are a birther?

You can label me as you want but I really dont think the guy in Kenya was his father, he might have raised him but he was not his real blood father.

His real father lived in the US making him a US born so really no need to go there.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/09/12 01:38 PM
So you substitute one conspiracy theory for another?

[no]
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/09/12 02:14 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/09/12 03:17 PM

OMG you one of those that have to blame Bush 4 years later ?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/7/blame-bush-for-broken-promises/
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/11/12 02:38 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/11/12 02:41 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/11/12 02:54 AM
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/11/12 03:22 AM
NICE!
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/11/12 11:43 PM
lol good one !
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/11/12 11:56 PM
It's funny because it's the truth!

1. I voted Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
3. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
4. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
5. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
7. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned abou millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
8. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
10. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
11. I voted Democrat because I think that it's better to pay billions for their oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish.
12. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my ass, it's unlikely that I'll ever have my own point of view.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/21/12 01:40 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/23/12 04:36 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/23/12 04:38 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/23/12 04:19 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/23/12 05:09 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/23/12 05:37 PM

This video lost me at comparing Romney to Reagan. Not only comparison doesn't hold, Republican party of today is incapable of nominating someone like Reagan to any position of power, least presidential candidate, because Reagan through-and-through RINO by crazy GOP standards.
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/23/12 07:41 PM
LOL you grasp on any bullshit you can !!
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/23/12 09:55 PM
LOL you grasp on any bullshit you can !!

I didn't had to look hard, that video piled it on.

I don't think this will come as a surprise to you - but they only part I agree with was "get out there and vote".
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/23/12 10:04 PM
Well it looks like many Americans are deciding and you can see here on a average of all respected polls:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

I am going to send Prism a sponge so he can wipe up his tears when Obama wins so he can make some loser wine out of them.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/23/12 10:05 PM
Oh by the way, I am with the
47%
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/23/12 10:35 PM
Good you need to tell them to get off there ass and work !

I was out of work no one helped me where was my hand outs ?

Give me a break !!
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/23/12 11:32 PM
Yeah, Prism, like my retired parents and veterans. I think you and your Morman boy are completely off on this one, and this particular bullshit just lost the republicans the election.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/24/12 01:25 AM
Originally Posted By: JetStar

I am going to send Prism a sponge...

Just send him ammo, that how right seems to deal with losing.
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/24/12 02:33 AM
Im sure your retired parents are doing just fine Jet but I knew you would throw that in SO tell us what do they make a month and living in the area they do.

Since they didnt do all that alone (Obama Quote) will I be getting a check from you guys that like to share the wealth ?

Im a Vet where is my cash ?

Jet you know what Religion I am and its not Mormon.

Drink some more Kool Aid and tell me more !

Romney is the lessor of 2 Evils they both suck but he is a better option then what we have going on now.

Sinij you make me laugh, Its ok for you to post jokes on this post I started but when I do you are quick to cry foul and post your Liberal Stance. I for one could really give 2 shits on what you think.

Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/24/12 05:20 AM
Im sure your retired parents are doing just fine Jet but I knew you would throw that in SO tell us what do they make a month and living in the area they do.

On social security and medicare.

Since they didnt do all that alone (Obama Quote) will I be getting a check from you guys that like to share the wealth ?

Try watching the entire statement instead of the clip. I for one have watched the entire statement of Romney talking about his 47%, and guess what Prism. He doesnt care about you.

Im a Vet where is my cash ?

You might have gotten it if the fucking repubs did block the military veterans aid bill in the Senate last week. Amazing. They dont care about you being a vet either, but you support them.

Jet you know what Religion I am and its not Mormon.

How could you vote for this clown then!

Drink some more Kool Aid and tell me more !

After hearing Romney talking to those rich folks on that tape, you have to be drinking the Kool aid to still support him.
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/24/12 05:24 AM
LOL you Libs kill me you only hear what fits your needs to make a story !
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/24/12 05:34 AM
Jet explain on how Obama is doing such a great job and why you would vote for such a guy ?
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/24/12 05:50 AM
Stock market up over 7000 points, 4.5 million jobs created (need more for sure but not done yet), etc.

Honestly, if there was a better candidate, I would vote for him, but Romney aint it. Just the shit he has fucked up on so far is inexcusable.

I heard all I needed to know in the debates with the other republicans early in the race, now with the recent secret video, it only underlines what I have been saying.
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/24/12 07:28 AM
Stock market up over 7000 points

Ratings agency firm Egan-Jones on Friday downgraded the U.S.’s credit rating to “AA-“ from ”AA,” citing the Federal Reserve’s decision to go through with a third round of quantitative easing (or QE3).

The agency claims QE3, which is open-ended and unlimited, will drive down the value of the dollar, raise commodity prices, and do little to increase real gross domestic product.

Here’s the statement:

the FED’s QE3 will stoke the stock market and commodity prices, but in our opinion will hurt the US economy and, by extension, credit quality. Issuing additional currency and depressing interest rates via the purchasing of MBS does little to raise the real GDP of the US, but does reduce the value of the dollar (because of the increase in money supply), and in turn increase the cost of commodities (see the recent rise in the prices of energy, gold, and other commodities).

4.5 million jobs created

I think that number might be wrong !

The number of Americans seeking unemployment benefits fell ever so slightly last week to a seasonally adjusted 382,000, which, of course, indicates the job market is still dangerously weak.

“The four-week moving average for new claims, a better measure of labor market trends, rose 2,000 to 377,750 — the highest level since June. It was the fifth consecutive weekly increase in the measure,” CNBC reports.

Employers added a paltry 96,000 jobs last month, 9,000 of which were striking utilities workers returning to work, below the 141,000 in July and much lower than the average 226,000 added in the first three months of the year. Recent job gains are barely enough to keep up with the growth of the working age population and aren’t enough to rapidly drive down unemployment.

“Businesses clearly remain reluctant to aggressively boost their workforces,” said Jim Baird, chief investment strategist at Plante Moran Financial Advisors, in a note to clients.

The unemployment rate dropped in August to 8.1 percent from 8.3 percent. But that was only because fewer people were looking for work. The government only counts people as unemployment if they are actively looking for work.

“The number of people still receiving benefits under regular state programs after an initial week of aid fell 32,000 to 3.27 million in the week ended Sept. 8, the claims report showed,” the CNBC report continues. “That was the lowest level since mid-May and most likely reflected people exhausting their benefits.”

The economy isn’t growing fast enough to support much more hiring. It grew at a tepid 1.7 percent annual rate in the April-June quarter, down from 2 percent in the January-March quarter and 4.1 percent in the final three months of last year.

Growth isn’t likely to get much better for the rest of this year. Economists expect the economy to grow at a roughly 2 percent pace.

High unemployment and sluggish growth prompted the Federal Reserve last week to announce several major steps to boost the economy (QE3). Chairman Ben Bernanke said the Fed will buy $40 billion of mortgage-backed securities every month until there is “substantial” improvement in the job market.

Bernanke said at a news conference that high unemployment is “a grave concern” that causes “enormous suffering.”

Oh, yeah, and in case you forgot: the Fed’s open-ended, unlimited QE3 resulted in another credit downgrade for the U.S.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/24/12 01:22 PM

After hearing Romney talking to those rich folks on that tape, you have to be drinking the Kool aid to still support him.

More like drowning in a Olympic-size swimming pool of it.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/24/12 01:27 PM

Ratings agency firm Egan-Jones on Friday downgraded the U.S.’s credit rating to “AA-“ from ”AA,” citing the Federal Reserve’s decision to go through with a third round of quantitative easing (or QE3).

These are the same agencies that rated toxic repackaged mortgages as AAA. So you better dump US Treasury bonds and invest into unsecured mortgage paper, amiright?

The only valid "credit rating" is interest rate, and according to it people are willing to lose money to hold US Treasures.

These downgrades are nothing but banksters playing 5th column in politics.
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/24/12 02:25 PM

The only valid "credit rating" is interest rate, and according to it people are willing to lose money to hold US Treasures.

These downgrades are nothing but banksters playing 5th column in politics.

You really have no idea what is really going on do you?

You do realize that part of the problem here is the Fed is *artificially* holding down interest rates.

If T-bills dont sell, they just put them on their own balance sheet.

I cant believe you are cheering on the Fed as they destroy our currency and capital markets.

The ratings agencies are right to downgrade our credit rating. Whether they are doing so because they finally are doing their job correctly or trying to make a political point is moot- even a stopped clock is right twice a day, and the ratings agency was right this time.
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/24/12 02:27 PM

This bears a repost at this point.
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/24/12 05:15 PM
(need more for sure but not done yet)

Unemployment rates rose in more than half of U.S. states last month, the latest evidence that hiring remains tepid across the country.

The Labor Department said Friday that rates increased in 26 states. They fell in 12 states and were unchanged in the other 12.

Unemployment also rose in seven of the 11 key swing states in this year’s presidential election.

Nationwide, employers added only 96,000 jobs in August. That‘s below July’s gain of 141,000 and the average of 226,000 jobs a month added in the January-March quarter.

The U.S. unemployment rate fell to 8.1 percent last month from 8.3 percent in July. But that was only because many people gave up looking for work. The government only counts people as unemployed if they are actively searching for jobs.

In August, unemployment increased in several competitive states in this year’s presidential race.

The rate in Michigan rose to 9.4 percent from 9 percent. The rate ticked up a tenth of a point to 12.1 percent in Nevada, which has the highest unemployment in the nation. GOP nominee Mitt Romney campaigned in Nevada on Friday.

Unemployment rates also rose in five other battleground states: Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, New Hampshire and Iowa.

Still, unemployment was flat in three closely contested states that are rich in electoral votes: Florida, Virginia and Ohio.

The rate in Florida held steady at 8.8 percent. Florida also recorded the second-highest job gain in the nation last month, adding 23,200 jobs.

Ohio’s rate stayed at 7.2 percent, and unemployment in Virginia was unchanged at 5.9 percent. Both rates also stayed well below the national average, as did the rates in Iowa (5.5 percent), New Hampshire (5.7 percent) and Wisconsin (7.5 percent).

Colorado was the only swing state to see a decline in unemployment in August. The rate fell to 8.2 percent from 8.3 percent in July.
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/24/12 06:27 PM

Ron Paul straight talk on Fed and QE3/Interest rate fixing

---------------

Edit - transcript is available

------

Originally Posted By: Ron Paul
One of the most enduring myths in the United States is that this country has a free market, when in reality, the market is merely the structural shell of formerly free institutions. Government pulls the strings behind the scenes. No better illustration of this can be found than in the Federal Reserve's manipulation of interest rates.

The Fed has interfered with the proper function of interest rates for decades, but perhaps never as boldly as it has in the past few years through its policies of quantitative easing. In Chairman Bernanke's most recent press conference he stated that the Fed wishes not only to drive down rates on Treasury debt, but also rates on mortgages, corporate bonds, and other important interest rates. Markets greeted this statement enthusiastically, as this means trillions more newly-created dollars flowing directly to Wall Street.

Because the interest rate is the price of money, manipulation of interest rates has the same effect in the market for loanable funds as price controls have in markets for goods and services. Since demand for funds has increased, but the supply is not being increased, the only way to match the shortfall is to continue to create new credit. But this process cannot continue indefinitely. At some point the capital projects funded by the new credit are completed. Houses must be sold, mines must begin to produce ore, factories must begin to operate and produce consumer goods.

But because consumption patterns have either remained unchanged or have become more present-oriented, by the time these new capital projects are finished and begin to produce, the producers find no market for their goods. Because the coordination between savings and consumption was severed through the artificial lowering of the interest rate, both savers and borrowers have been signaled into unsustainable patterns of economic activity. Resources that would have been used in productive endeavors under a regime of market-determined interest rates are instead shuttled into endeavors that only after the fact are determined to be unprofitable. In order to return to a functioning economy, those resources which have been malinvested need to be liquidated and shifted into sectors in which they can be put to productive use.

Another effect of the injections of credit into the system is that prices rise. More money chasing the same amount of goods results in a rise in prices. Wall Street and the banking system gain the use of the new credit before prices rise. Main Street, however, sees the prices rise before they are able to take advantage of the newly-created credit. The purchasing power of the dollar is eroded and the standard of living of the American people drops.

We live today not in a free market economic system but in a "mixed economy", marked by an uneasy mixture of corporatism; vestiges of free market capitalism; and outright central planning in some sectors. Each infusion of credit by the Fed distorts the structure of the economy, damages the important role that interest rates play in the market, and erodes the purchasing power of the dollar. Fed policymakers view themselves as wise gurus managing the economy, yet every action they take results in economic distortion and devastation.

Unless Congress gets serious about reining in the Federal Reserve and putting an end to its manipulation, the economic distortions the Fed has caused will not be liquidated; they will become more entrenched, keeping true economic recovery out of our grasp and sowing the seeds for future crisis.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/24/12 08:05 PM
Thanks for transcript. I agree with what he says in principle, but think Ron Paul is a bit too dramatic with "central planning" comparisons.
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/24/12 08:51 PM

In this case I do not think it is a matter of drama/not drama. When the Fed tries to create certain results by artificially setting something like interest rates as opposed to allowing the market to price them - that is the definition of central planning.

The Fed is attempting to fix the cost of borrowing money. It is economic interventionism of a massively mind boggling scale (trillions) carried out with the idea that the central planning committee (Fed Board) knows what the proper cost of borrowing money should be. I do not see how it could be construed as anything but central planning.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/24/12 08:59 PM
This is absurd argument - by such logic any influence on market is planned economy.

FED's mandate is to regulate economy, you can make a case that QEs are overstepping boundary of this mandate, but you CANNOT argue that any influence/regulation is "planned economy". I am well aware of Ron's opinions on FED, but when you stretch your argument past the breaking point it detracts from your argument, not adds to it.

Plus, I don't think "pure market economy" where only market dictates everything COULD work. It would corrupt almost instantly into oligarchy. Its unworkable, just like "planned economy".
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/24/12 09:38 PM

Absurd? I do not think you realize the magnitude of this type of meddling. This isnt capping the price of carrots for a week.

I am not arguing that "any influence" = planned economy. If you get that from what I said, you are showing a lack of understanding of the topic. What I am saying, is fixing the price of money is central planning - because it is. There are two ways to set the price of money, one is letting the market decide , and one is artificially setting it via policy. It is quite clear which is happening here. This is not a "nudge" or an "influence" , this is "we are going to produce X volume until price reflects Y" , and they are doing it because they believe that doing so will produce "Z effect".

If that is not central planning, then what is?

Secondly, the mandate of the Fed is not to "manage the economy". The Fed has two congressional mandates - one is to keep the dollar and inflation stable, the other is to strive for maximum employment. Neither of which objectives are being helped by this massive devaluation of the dollar/funneling cash to connected entities.

You want to talk about corruption and oligarchy... you have things backwards. The Fed is creating and maintaining oligarchy by handing out free money to a select group of.... oligarchs.

Go learn ye some economics before trying to call uncontroversial observations of fact "absurd".
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/24/12 10:53 PM
Originally Posted By: Derid

Derid, you don't know what you are talking about. Central planning is deciding how many tractors per farmer should be produced in the next 5-year and building a factory to do just that.

Saying applying (arguably misusing) control is central planning is like saying brawl in the bar is a holocaust.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/25/12 12:22 AM
Stock market up over 7000 points

The agency claims QE3, which is open-ended and unlimited, will drive down the value of the dollar, raise commodity prices, and do little to increase real gross domestic product.

Here’s the statement:

the FED’s QE3 will stoke the stock market and commodity prices, but in our opinion will hurt the US economy and, by extension, credit quality. Issuing additional currency and depressing interest rates via the purchasing of MBS does little to raise the real GDP of the US, but does reduce the value of the dollar (because of the increase in money supply), and in turn increase the cost of commodities (see the recent rise in the prices of energy, gold, and other commodities).

It takes longer than 3.5 years to come back from the great recession. We were losing 850,000 jobs per month when Obama came in to office.

I just wish the Republican House was more interested in turning around the economy than defeating Obama.
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/25/12 01:34 AM

I just wish the Republican House was more interested in turning around the economy than defeating Obama.
First Things First.

[watching]
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/25/12 03:05 AM

Derid, you don't know what you are talking about. Central planning is deciding how many tractors per farmer should be produced in the next 5-year and building a factory to do just that.

Saying applying (arguably misusing) control is central planning is like saying brawl in the bar is a holocaust.

Sinij.... sorry bro, but I have got to do this to you.

"Economic planning refers to any directing or planning of economic activity outside the mechanisms of the market. Planning is an economic mechanism for resource allocation and decision-making held in contrast with the market mechanism. Most economies are mixed economies, incorporating elements of market mechanisms and planning for distributing inputs and outputs.[1] The level of centralization of decision-making ultimately depends on the type of planning mechanism employed; as such planning may be based on either centralized or decentralized decision-making.[2]"

The entire Federal Reserve system is a system of *central planning*. That is what the Federal Reserve IS. They DECIDE HOW MUCH MONEY GETS MADE. What ELSE COULD THAT BE BUT CENTRAL PLANNING. Sorry for the caps, but before calling other people names you AT LEAST NEED TO LEARN THE BASICS OF WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I did not say we live in a completely *planned economy* , if that is somehow what you are thinking - simply because your extremist liberal brain saw a "liberal trigger phrase - central planning " and decided to stop functioning , and start ranting against imaginary something.

We live in what is called a mixed economy, with elements of free market and central control.

The Federal Reserve is a mechanism of central planning. It decides how much money gets made. That is central planning. There is nothing else it can be. If it is not, you need to somehow figure out how to describe what it is... because it sure aint the market that decides how much money gets created.

Now The Fed is using this power to centrally plan how much money gets created, combined with their unregulated power to loan as much printed money as they want, to artificially set the price of loaning money and distort the market.

Like I said, unsold T-bills just go on their own balance sheet. The market is not deciding what it will pay for a T-bill. The Fed is now arbitrarily deciding what that T-bill is worth. This is an extension of central control, and an increase in the level of central economic planning found in our system.

This is not speculation, or political word playing, or even an argument - this is simply what is happening. Its not a matter of opinion, its not a matter of politics, its not a matter of perspective.

Judging from your wording, you seem to think that central planning is only present if the govt controls *everything*. FYI, it is not an all or nothing proposition. We live in a mixed economy, but the Fed is inducing a much ratio ratio of control in that mix, and bringing with it all of the malinvestment and misapplication of resources one expects in the face of higher degrees of central control.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/25/12 01:29 PM
I am surprised you decided to double-down on this.

Planned Economy

Quote:
A planned economy is an economic system in which decisions regarding production and investment are embodied in a plan formulated by a central authority, usually by a government agency.

he most extensive form of a planned economy is referred to as a command economy, centrally planned economy, or command and control economy. Implementation of this form of economy is called planification.

When right uses "central planning" they refer to "command and control" economy. It is often even paired with "X is central planning and will lead to communism". Typical concern being that any government intervention will take us closer to communism. This is irrational fear from by-gone days of Cold War. When Ron Paul ranted that FED is "central planning", he wasn't complaining about controls, he was hitting common right's talking point with "and is communism" left unsaid but well understood.

You are right, US is mixed economy. Pure free market, just like command and control economies are highly inefficient. Some regulation always have to exist, some planning always have to be done and some decisions always better be left to free enterprise and market forces. Drawing ideological lines in the sand, instead of following pragmatic rules, is what causes most economic damage.

It is illogical to attack FED for exercising controls over economy, it is in FED's mandate. Equating such controls to "central planning" at best tautology, and at worst (with unsaid, but well-understood implications) gross misrepresentation and pandering to the illiterate right.
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/25/12 02:32 PM

So you are saying "when right uses the term" , instead of going by what the words and terms *actually mean*. I dont care what you think the "right means" when "the right" uses the terms. I used them properly, and accurately. So far despite your complaining you have yet to demonstrate accurate usage of the terms.

Like I said, you saw a certain phrase - and your brain shut down and you started ranting against imaginary somethings. You also go far afield and rant on "some economic blahbblah regulation always needed"..... so what? What has any of that got to do with the price of tea in China, or this discussion? (hint: it doesnt.. have anything to do with discussion. Perhaps it is relevant somehow to the price of tea in China though)

The problem at discussion here is not "some slippery slope" - the Fed decides how much money gets made. That is a mechanism of central planning. Sorry, it does not apply to only tractors. Our monetary policy is centrally planned. Incidentally, the fact that the Fed performs this function was not, in general, the target of the criticism here. The fact that they have been and plan to hand out so much free cash to certain entities, and artificially floor interest rates is. Its bad policy, and deserves criticism.

Mandate of the Fed-

In 1977, Congress amended The Federal Reserve Act, stating the monetary policy objectives of the Federal Reserve as:

"The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal Open Market Committee shall maintain long run growth of the monetary and credit aggregates commensurate with the economy's long run potential to increase production, so as to promote effectively the goals of maximum employment, stable prices and moderate long-term interest rates."

Regulating the economy is not what they do. The Fed sets monetary policy. As far as the logic of criticizing them, well the actions they are currently undertaking undermine the objectives laid out in their mandates - especially in regards to stable prices specifically. Perhaps you believe they should be handed a cookie for creating bubbles and causing inflation?

You speak in generalities, and try to make rational-sounding points as if you were making a rebuttal but I honestly and sincerely encourage you to actually go learn something about economics and the mechanisms at play here.

You are tilting at windmills my friend.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/25/12 02:43 PM

So you are saying "when right uses the term" , instead of going by what the words and terms *actually mean*.

I am calling BS on this. When right uses "central planning" meaning is very clear and it is not "controls and oversights exerted over relevant area of X". Just ask any of our local conservatives. Communism/Socialism/Central Planning are interchangeably used terms with single meaning - destruction of American values.

Ron Paul was using this in exactly this way, and it is consistent with his position on FED. While he might be right that this is not beneficial to US public, he arrived to this conclusion by taking 3 wrong turns.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/25/12 03:05 PM
Quote:
Our monetary policy is centrally planned.

If you want to get anywhere with your argument you need to drop your right-wing innuendo.

Responding to "Our monetary policy is controlled by the FED".

Monetary policy is only one aspect of our economy. FED is not all-reaching, all controlling entity. Plus, there is no workable alternative (gold standard is not it) to having a monetary policy. There always will be some control, regardless to what this policy is.

Responding to "QE3":
I agree that QE3 is risky move that is not immediately beneficial to US public, but this is a reality of a currency war with China. US is doing equivalent of "all in", with China economy already overheating and starting to fall apart directly as a consequence of trying to match US moves.

"Do nothing" alternative is to continue losing jobs, wealth and economic growth to China that artificially pegged its currency to US dollar.

I'd explain this in detail, but this is too much effortposting and is unlikely to be understood by many/any posters here.

In closing - QE3 is only partially has to do with US economy and keeping borrowing costs down, it has a lot more to do with intentionally devaluing US currency to stay competitive in the global market. I don't expect "there to be communists" 80-year-old Cold War-mentality Ron Paul to understand such nuances. I respect him as a man of principle, but both his agenda and inflammatory presentation are flat out wrong in this situation.
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/25/12 03:08 PM

There is no BS to call. The term means what it means.

When he is referring to additional central planning/control he is referring to "price fixing" in regards to interest rates. the Fed is not current setting a policy to "promote moderate" interest rates - it is artificially flooring interest rates in an extreme manner. By setting the price of money in this fashion, he is equating it to a type of price control - which is technically accurate. He says that initiating such price controls is an aspect of central planning and the Fed is thereby increasing the amount of exercised central control over our economy , which is also technically accurate. Interest rates are now more the result of a centrally planned action by far than they were say 10 years ago, ergo the amount of central planning in our economy has increased.

You yourself said earlier in this thread (which is what prompted me to enter it in the first place) that the true credit rating was interest rates. Thus you surely see the magnitude of the distortion being created, even by your own evaluations.

Whether you think the action taken by the Fed is correct or not, both Dr Pauls and my own description of what it happening and the terminology used are accurate.

Others on "the right" as you put it, may or may not have misused the terms in the past. In fact I will say it almost certainly has been misused at various points by various people. Nonetheless, the terms mean what they mean and the Fed is doing what it is doing.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/25/12 03:13 PM
FED does not have absolute control over interest rates, if markets decide not to buy US Treasuries, there is very little FED could do to force the issue. When I said "interest rates" I referred to US Treasuries interest rates, not FED-controlled inter-banking interest rate. These are related but not the same.

US Treasuries dictate cost of borrowing, and probably the only reliable indicator of what markets think about state of the economy. Currently US Treasuries rate is below inflation levels, meaning people are willing to lose money to hold these. Meaning markets think it is extremely unlikely that US will meaningfully default (all shenanigans with US congress have very little to do with getting paid in grand scheme of things) and that there is very real possibility of deflation as a result of on-going deleveraging.

In contrast - PIGS Treasuries rates are through the roof. Last time I checked they were in double digits. This is how market signals no-confidence.

As to rating agency - anyone can open one and start issuing ratings. Some ratings mean more than others, but at the end all of them are financial equivalent to punditry.
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/25/12 03:23 PM
Quote:
Our monetary policy is centrally planned.

If you want to get anywhere with your argument you need to drop your right-wing innuendo.

Responding to "Our monetary policy is controlled by the FED".

Monetary policy is only one aspect of our economy. FED is not all-reaching, all controlling entity. Plus, there is no workable alternative (gold standard is not it) to having a monetary policy. There always will be some control, regardless to what this policy is.

Responding to "QE3":
I agree that QE3 is risky move that is not immediately beneficial to US public, but this is a reality of a currency war with China. US is doing equivalent of "all in", with China economy already overheating and starting to fall apart directly as a consequence of trying to match US moves.

"Do nothing" alternative is to continue losing jobs, wealth and economic growth to China that artificially pegged its currency to US dollar.

I'd explain this in detail, but this is too much effortposting and is unlikely to be understood by many/any posters here.

In closing - QE3 is only partially has to do with US economy and keeping borrowing costs down, it has a lot more to do with intentionally devaluing US currency to stay competitive in the global market. I don't expect "there to be communists" 80-year-old Cold War-mentality Ron Paul to understand such nuances. I respect him as a man of principle, but both his agenda and inflammatory presentation are flat out wrong in this situation.

You should honestly go look up the meaning of central planning... and all the various types of central planning. Quit artificially invoking partisan connotations to commonly used descriptive terms. What you said about monetary policy and the necessity of *some* central planning of monetary policy is subject to wide debate. The fact that the Fed *is a* central planning body is not.

I am not going to start misusing terms, or twist myself in knots looking for alternative word usage simply because being accurate sets off your liberal dog-whistle effect.

You re-iterate (and why I cannot fathom... ) that the Fed is not an all-controlling entity for the economy. Which is correct. Perhaps, though some monumental effort to misunderstand and misconstrue that I cannot fathom... you are somehow thinking that I am trying to say that the entire economy is centrally planned. So I will say again, just in case you somehow got to that point against all logic.... the Fed is one aspect of central planning that exists in a mixed economy.

As for the "currency wars" I am quite familiar with that aspect. I am more than a little surprised that you are.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/25/12 03:48 PM
You should honestly go look up the meaning of central planning...

Fag is also British for a cigaret, but if I were to call someone a fag it is very clear I am not asking for a smoke.

Don't use "central planning", while you assured me, and I heard you, that you are not using it to imply alternative meanings, anyone else reading our discussion would likely to see it differently. "Central Planning" has been re-purposed as a slur by the right, and I don't want to deal with some knuckle-dragging conservative quoting something I post and replying "see, he stands for redistribution!"
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/25/12 05:17 PM
FED does not have absolute control over interest rates, if markets decide not to buy US Treasuries, there is very little FED could do to force the issue. When I said "interest rates" I referred to US Treasuries interest rates, not FED-controlled inter-banking interest rate. These are related but not the same.

US Treasuries dictate cost of borrowing, and probably the only reliable indicator of what markets think about state of the economy. Currently US Treasuries rate is below inflation levels, meaning people are willing to lose money to hold these. Meaning markets think it is extremely unlikely that US will meaningfully default (all shenanigans with US congress have very little to do with getting paid in grand scheme of things) and that there is very real possibility of deflation as a result of on-going deleveraging.

In contrast - PIGS Treasuries rates are through the roof. Last time I checked they were in double digits. This is how market signals no-confidence.

As to rating agency - anyone can open one and start issuing ratings. Some ratings mean more than others, but at the end all of them are financial equivalent to punditry.

Apparently you missed the part where the Fed is manipulating the T-bill rates by adding them to their *own* balance sheet. The Fed has at least 1.6 trillion in T-bills now , that we know about. Many people suspect the number is far far higher - but we wouldn't know without a true and full audit. And thats just the direct buys, not the deals where Fed extends loans to entities who buy T-bills or buys toxic assets in return for T-bills.

You are correct though to say that noone expects that the USA will default anytime soon. However without the Fed propping up our reduced borrowing costs, the market would long since have squeezed us. Our demand for credit is high, and the Fed is supplying even more than is needed - flooding the market with cheap credit.

As for ratings agencies... well I never said those were worth a damn. As I explained previously, just because they are right *this* time doesnt mean they generally do a good job.
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/25/12 05:26 PM
You should honestly go look up the meaning of central planning...

Fag is also British for a cigaret, but if I were to call someone a fag it is very clear I am not asking for a smoke.

Don't use "central planning", while you assured me, and I heard you, that you are not using it to imply alternative meanings, anyone else reading our discussion would likely to see it differently. "Central Planning" has been re-purposed as a slur by the right, and I don't want to deal with some knuckle-dragging conservative quoting something I post and replying "see, he stands for redistribution!"

So you propped up straw men, called me absurd (incorrectly), danced all around the topic, and generally acted like a prick because you didnt want someone misusing something you said in a quote?

If it was that big a deal, why the hell didnt you just ask nicely?

Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/25/12 05:56 PM
First, it wasn't immediately obvious to me that you understood exact meaning. I wasn't sure until fairly late into the debate if you are arguing that "FED = communism" or "FED = controls". Absurd refers to former and I am very familiar to constant abuse of this and similar terms by the right. I presented alternative politically neutral terminology and you rejected it calling it "beating around the bush". Question I keep asking myself, that if you clearly see that I object to "central planning" use and do not intend it to use it as a political slur, then why insist using it and standing on a point?

I am still not convinced that Ron Paul understands exact meaning, and that what my initial objection was based on. He is all "gold standard" utopian-libertarian. No concessions to practicality in any of his views.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/25/12 05:58 PM
Second, I apologize if you took offense at anything I said.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/25/12 06:02 PM

In this case I do not think it is a matter of drama/not drama. When the Fed tries to create certain results by artificially setting something like interest rates as opposed to allowing the market to price them - that is the definition of communism.

The Fed is attempting to fix the cost of borrowing money. It is economic interventionism of a massively mind boggling scale (trillions) carried out with the idea that the prolitariat committee (Fed Board) knows what the proper cost of borrowing money should be. I do not see how it could be construed as anything but communism.

Just to demonstrate my point, I replaced central planning with communism in your quote. That is how I read your reply.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/25/12 07:48 PM
So what you're really saying, Sinij, is that since you associate central planning with communism then all of us who you think are dumber than you, must also equate the two.

Thanks for the clarification.

As to your "I don't want my own words used against me" argument. It doesn't fly
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
I unequivocally support gun control in all forms and aspects
See? Anyone can type anything they want inside those little quotes and if it is taken out of context then shame on the poster for being dishonest and shame on the reader for not checking the source.

Please don't let me interrupt though. I do so love reading posts that clearly single out folks who share a similar political bend with me, and assumes they are dimmer than a two watt bulb in a power outage simply because of their political leanings. BTW, after so many of these insults, the same "I didn't mean to demean you" apology seems trite and lacks sincerity.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/25/12 09:36 PM
Kaotic, you don't get to automatically distance from your side's clear and loud message, especially when GOP is all but shouting from the rooftops that this and that is a government takeover, socialism and communism without actually understanding what any of it means. Wrong is wrong is wrong.

Quote:
Sinij, is that since you associate central planning with communism then all of us who you think are dumber than you, must also equate the two.

I don't accept your premise. Specifically, I don't think "all of us"(any of you) are dumber than me, I can't even start describing what intelligence is in context of political debate, least start quantifying it. Second, I don't equate (you said associate, but clearly meant equate) central planning with communism, but simply work within limitations of a wide-spread preconception.

Quote:
I do so love reading posts that clearly single out folks who share a similar political bend with me

Single out? No, I generalized.

Some conservatives believe central planning is communism. Kaotic is a conservative. Kaotic talks about central planning.

Kaotic does not necessary believe that central planning is communism. When talking to a conservative about central planning, it is possible that conservative think you are talking about communism. If you talk to enough conservatives, you will run into one that thinks central planning is communism.

Hope this explains it.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/25/12 11:32 PM

First Things First.

[watching]

Thanks for making my point :-)
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/26/12 01:12 AM
This is you calling the rest of us stupid.
Specifically, I don't think "all of us"(any of you) are dumber than me, I can't even start describing what intelligence is in context of political debate, least start quantifying it. Second, I don't equate (you said associate, but clearly meant equate) central planning with communism, but simply work within limitations of a wide-spread preconception.

Single out? No, I generalized.
I know the meaning of the words I use, and I mean what I say. I said associate and I meant it. You said equate so clearly I was wrong in assuming that you only associate central planning with communism, when the reality is that you consider them to be the same thing. I believe that's what you're accusing the right of. Congratulations, you're projecting.

If you actually read and understood my posts then you'd see that I accused you of singling out a group of people. Assigning a quality to a group is a generalization.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/26/12 01:15 AM

First Things First.

[watching]

Thanks for making my point :-)
Oh for fuck's sake this is ridiculous. Obama had two whole fucking years with a super majority in congress to get done whatever he thought would fix the economy and he failed. All he managed to do was force through Obamacare. So, you don't get to blame republicans in congress now for shit he didn't do in TWO WHOLE YEARS.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/26/12 01:39 AM
This is you calling the rest of us stupid.

Economics are dry as fuck, not everybody is interested. Plus saying that someone might not understand what is post-grad to PHD level subject in obscure field is NOT an insult.

There are things I will never understand, like particle physics or string theory. I don't get insulted when this pointed out to me.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/26/12 01:41 AM
This thread got to a semantics station, I think this is where I get off.
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/26/12 03:52 AM
This thread got to a semantics station, I think this is where I get off.

[clap]
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/26/12 04:17 AM
Wow. You're the driver who pulled into the semantics station and now you're using that as an excuse to bail...
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/26/12 04:33 AM
+1 to what Kaotic said about misusing quotes being the fault/issue of the quoter, not the quotee.

Sinij, its true you do seem to come across as arrogant. It doesnt bother me, even though I will needle you a bit over it from time to time simply because its fun. Its all part of the game. I am probably at *least* as arrogant, though I usually try not to show it so much. So I really dont have room to throw stones in that regard.

As far as saying that "you cant escape your *side* " - that point you like to bring up. What we have here is I think a fundamental difference in the way people think. Lots of us genuinely do not see ourselves as part of that, or even any "group". You can say we are , or argue we arent - that aspect is moot in this case. The point is that is not how we *think*. We are individuals first and foremost,at least in our own minds, and judging us by the lowest common denominator of people who in some cases share similar views on certain things does not sit well with us, as a matter of basic psychology. Just like we dont like being treated that way by govt.

It is quite possibly something that not everyone can truly internalize, if they arent wired that way.

Interestingly enough, I had a political science prof who actually identified and wrote published material examining this phenominae. His angle, was focused mostly on white men, particularly suburban and semi-rural white Anglo men who were the one of if not the only groups... that did not think of themselves as a group. Latinos, Blacks, immigrants, etc.. all identify with a greater group that they are part of. Not so with white Anglo men.

A whole group of people, that were identified as a group by the fact that they - as a group - did not self identify with a group.

Of course as a very liberal political science prof... his tendency was to view this as a broken mechanism where the "majority" was self deceptive, and other aspects where he considered it a flawed viewpoint.

I still remember the look on his face though, when I pointed out that this particular trait has been most prominent in the very group that has literally gained and wielded the vast majority of wealth and power in the world. So I obviously question the validity of considering it a flawed trait. In fact I consider collective group consciousness a serious weakness, societies that as a whole fit or fall into that pattern ossify and lose their social, and by extension, economic adaptability.

Groups that do not identify with a group simply via fait accompli , but rather make conscious choices to identify with a group when the need presents itself to do so (such as join military in time of war) seem to be much more effective - at least in terms of structuring the social order.

But thats a tangent for another thread.

I do think judging via groups is mental lazyness. Sometimes when running a macro analysis, you have no choice of course- but on a personal level I have always considered it bad mojo. Not because I am doing a disservice to the other person, but rather because I am obviously going to be prejudicing my own perceptions and dealing in false reality.

Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/26/12 04:48 AM
In regards to central planning, and communism:

This is how you tell a knowledgeable conservative from a less knowledgeable one.

Less knowledgeable conservatives consider communism more of an amorphous bogeyman, and aspects like central planning are bad because they are affiliated with communism.

More knowledgeable conservatives, dislike communism because it represents an extremely high degree of central planning. Central economic and social planning being the undesirable traits.. and communism being bad because it embraces said traits.

Its a subtle but important distinction.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/26/12 06:21 AM
Oh for fuck's sake this is ridiculous. Obama had two whole fucking years with a super majority in congress to get done whatever he thought would fix the economy and he failed. All he managed to do was force through Obamacare. So, you don't get to blame republicans in congress now for shit he didn't do in TWO WHOLE YEARS.

Yeah, got lots done, like avoiding the second great depression. Cant undo 8 years of disaster in 2 years. I am just hoping it can be done in 8.

I cant believe you people would actually support Romney despite the fuck up after fuck up, and this is just the campaign. Maybe we will get lucky and he will install windows he can roll down in his plane like he suggested, and then roll one down at 30,000 feet.

Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/26/12 06:32 AM

TARP was Bushes bright idea, and as opposed to preventing another great depression - it made the current recession slightly less acute, lengthened it, and guaranteed we actually do get another great depression.

All Obama has really done, is find new ways to jail people, find new ways to hand out cash to the oligarchy, and finish what Nixon started in regards to fucking up our health care system beyond all possibility of ever fixing and find new ways to weaken our constitutional protections against abusive govt.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/26/12 01:02 PM

I still remember the look on his face though, when I pointed out that this particular trait has been most prominent in the very group that has literally gained and wielded the vast majority of wealth and power in the world. So I obviously question the validity of considering it a flawed trait. In fact I consider collective group consciousness a serious weakness, societies that as a whole fit or fall into that pattern ossify and lose their social, and by extension, economic adaptability.

I tend to agree with your professor, but not 100%. If I wanted to argue his side (and I don't) I'd start by examining white privilege and then use kyriarchy to explain that "in power" is group identity shared by these people.
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/26/12 02:38 PM
Well, its such a broad topic really - so many facts are available you can fit any number of theories into them.

In historical context, I think the phenomena goes beyond modern white privilege. I think the important point is identifying which traits were instrumental in gaining power, and which come as a result of gaining power. Though certainly some traits are self-reinforcing.

As a side note, Fiorenzas kyriarchy is interesting - the concept had been in discussion and play when I was in school- of interconnecting social structures , however the word itself wasnt used.
Posted By: RedKGB Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/28/12 01:12 AM
I cant believe you people would actually support Romney despite the fuck up after fuck up, and this is just the campaign. Maybe we will get lucky and he will install windows he can roll down in his plane like he suggested, and then roll one down at 30,000 feet.

I cant believe Jet you support a man that has authorized Americans to be killed with out due process. I cant belive jet you support a man that waited 30 days on sending in more tropps to afganastan when he ran on the ticket that it was the just war and we need more support thier. I cant belive Jet you support a man that has helped raised the cost of food thru the roof so that people cant even afford to feed thier familys. I cant belive Jet you support a man that has done nothing to restrict the feds from using drones over American air space. I cant believe Jet you support a man that has taken 500 Million from medicare. I cant believe you support a man that has no clue what he is doing, and is a puppet for both Ried and Pelosi.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/28/12 01:17 AM
Well i am not going to spend the time to refute all your claims (I am to busy watching "Snakes on a Plane", but lets focus on Medicare cause it is fresh in my mind:

A conservative friend sent me this.

http://factcheck.org/2012/08/a-campaign-full-of-mediscare/

Oh and I support the 47% that Romney just pissed on.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/28/12 01:32 AM
Oh a couple more:

Obama prevented a second Great Depression, saved GM, and has helped create 4.5 million private sector jobs
Obama has strengthened our alliances abroad with key allies and hasn't gotten us into any new wars
Obama appointed Sonia Sotomayor and Elana Kagan to the Supreme Court
Obama signed the Fair Pay Act to combat workplace discrimination against women
Obama is pro-choice; Romney wants to cut off funding to Planned Parenthood
ObamaCare ends higher insurance rates for women; ensures that birth control is covered
ObamaCare made sure Medicare is fully funded for eight additional years
Romney believes people on fixed incomes who pay no federal income tax are moochers with no ambition
Ryan supported efforts to privatize Social Security
Obama would make college more affordable; Romney will increase student debt
Obama ended Don't Ask Don't Tell; supports gay marriage
Obama has decimated Al Qaeda, killed Bin Laden, brought troops home from Iraq
ObamaCare lets you stay on your parents' health care until you are 26
Posted By: RedKGB Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/28/12 01:41 AM
I am part of the 47%, and he insulted people that were not going to vote for him anyway, and those that were not insulted dont care, they been called many worse things by far poorer people.

The left is running with this couse they dont want to talk about the economy, talk about 43 weeks above 8.3% unemployment, talk about the bailouts and qe3 raising the price of food, they dont want to talk how they ignored a diplomat saying that his life was in danger.

But a guy tells folks how he feels and he is the bad person. Give me a break, Obama has only done what others have told him todo. Obama has no knowledge of the military, no knowledge of the econamy, lacks leadership in dealing with Syria, lacks leadership on Isreal, and shows no backbone with Iran.

So you are ok with a POTUS killing Americans with out due process? Then what is to stop the next one or the one after that, that feels anyone from the left or the right is a threat? Every single home in Amereica has a gps location on it, sitting in a database somewhere. And that dont scare the hell out of you?

Vets were singled out as being possible terriorts and that dont piss you off?

Obama is a speaker, he can smooth talk himself into any pair of panties anywhere. He makes people feel like he cares about them, but then turns around at his own fundraisers and say that people dont like him couse they are scared that he is a blackman, bullshit, it still took over 50% of the white vote for him to get elected. But damn he throws that race card fast, not couse he belives it but becouse he knows it will divide people.

Honestly Jet, I cant see why you support him, but that is your choice. However dont shit on people that are wanting to try the next guy couse they lost faith with the person in there.
Posted By: RedKGB Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/28/12 01:54 AM
Oh a couple more:

Obama prevented a second Great Depression, saved GM, and has helped create 4.5 million private sector jobs
Obama has strengthened our alliances abroad with key allies and hasn't gotten us into any new wars
Obama appointed Sonia Sotomayor and Elana Kagan to the Supreme Court
Obama signed the Fair Pay Act to combat workplace discrimination against women
Obama is pro-choice; Romney wants to cut off funding to Planned Parenthood
ObamaCare ends higher insurance rates for women; ensures that birth control is covered
ObamaCare made sure Medicare is fully funded for eight additional years
Romney believes people on fixed incomes who pay no federal income tax are moochers with no ambition
Ryan supported efforts to privatize Social Security
Obama would make college more affordable; Romney will increase student debt
Obama ended Don't Ask Don't Tell; supports gay marriage
Obama has decimated Al Qaeda, killed Bin Laden, brought troops home from Iraq
ObamaCare lets you stay on your parents' health care until you are 26

You can say he prevented one all day but it wont change the fact that it is an unkown and can never be proven.
Obama supported the bombing in Libya, and while doing nothing has let thousands die in Syria.
Obama choice of Sonia Sotomayor, who has had every dessicion over turned by the SC, and rather uses feelings then the law when deciding cases.
Every place I have every worked, women have been paid the same as men or better, all his law did was add fluff to his resume.
Obama will allow his own flesh and blood be killed.
Obama has raised insurance preiums across the board, and he own words "What, you dindt think it was going to be free did you?"
Obama has traded short term medicare fiscal coverage for a longer term of reduced benefits and coverage.
Obama thinks we need everyone to have a degree to sweep up the trash and clean toilets.
congress ended dont ask and dont tell. and Obama picks and chooses what laws to follow.
Al Qaeda was behind the libya diplomat killing, and other terriosts activites, they are still around and funtioning. when you cut off the head anthoer one grows back.
If I could do what was needed to get healthcare at 18 then a 26 yearold is a lazy motherfucker.
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/28/12 04:16 AM
Like I have said before GET OFF YA ASS AND GET A JOB !

Posted By: Kaotic Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/28/12 06:10 AM
1Obama prevented a second Great Depression, saved GM, and has helped create 4.5 million private sector jobs
2 Obama has strengthened our alliances abroad with key allies and hasn't gotten us into any new wars
3 Obama appointed Sonia Sotomayor and Elana Kagan to the Supreme Court
4 Obama signed the Fair Pay Act to combat workplace discrimination against women
5 Obama is pro-choice; Romney wants to cut off funding to Planned Parenthood
6 ObamaCare ends higher insurance rates for women; ensures that birth control is covered
7 ObamaCare made sure Medicare is fully funded for eight additional years
8 Romney believes people on fixed incomes who pay no federal income tax are moochers with no ambition
9 Ryan supported efforts to privatize Social Security
10 Obama would make college more affordable; Romney will increase student debt
11 Obama ended Don't Ask Don't Tell; supports gay marriage
12 Obama has decimated Al Qaeda, killed Bin Laden, brought troops home from Iraq
13 ObamaCare lets you stay on your parents' health care until you are 26

1. This is at best an exaggeration and most likely an outright lie
2. That's why over 2/3rds of the total troop deaths have occurred since Obama took over, and why we currently have troops in OVER 75 COUNTRIES.
3. This is supposed to be a good thing? Kagan wouldn't even recuse herself from participating in the decision on Obamacare when there are documents showing her support for the bill and her efforts to get it passed before she was on the court.
4. And women in his administration are payed something on the order of 10% less than the current average disparity between men and women.
5. GREAT! I don't know how you can claim to be a caring lefty and support an organization founded by a eugenicist and designed to target and eliminate blacks and other "undesirables" from the gene pool.
6. Why is this a good thing? I'd pay higher insurance premiums too if I stood a chance of giving birth, but I don't.
7. Bullshit. This is a straight up lie.
8. That is not what he said, but so what if he did? Obama has created an environment that encourages people to do nothing and collect aid from the government so that he can have a permanent lower class who are beholden to the government, ensuring they will always vote for the party that promises them largess from the public treasury. The best way to motivate someone out of poverty is to make them uncomfortable in it. I know, I've been there. Bet you haven't.
9. SUPER!
10. Horseshit. Obama is attempting to make it easier for students to acquire loans while tuition is steadily on the rise. It is up over 25% in the last decade. If he wanted to help he'd be using his connections to work on bringing down the cost of education, not making it easier for kids to be in debt for the rest of their lives to pay for one.
11. Don't ask don't tell, a policy started under the liberal lion, Bill Clinton... Gay marriage. Meh.
12. The SEALs killed Bin Laden, all Obama did was give the go ahead and from everything we're told it was a "tough decision." I can't think of an easier one except maybe which shoes he should wear today. Oh, and in case you're unaware over there in hippy land, Al Qaeda just killed an American Ambassador and 3 other Americans. Oh, and they didn't just kill him, they sodomized him and left him for dead. All this happened while our embassies in several other countries where being protested and/or evacuated due to threats, all while our flags were being burned and replaced with jihadist ones. Yep, the whole world loves us more because of Obama.
13. Why is this good? It just ingrains the dependency mentality that his party needs in order to remain in power. Kids should be off their parents insurance when they graduate from high school. Either they join the workforce, where they get their own, or they go to college, where its part of tuition.
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/28/12 09:43 PM
Oh a couple more:

Oh and you guys are so proud of that !

I will never in a million years buy a Goverment Motors car again !

Did you even know that 70% of these cars are made outside the USA since the bailout from Obama?

Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/28/12 10:10 PM

What I find ironic, is that the liberals like to excoriate the concept of "trickle-down" economics - then hold up giving hundreds of billions to the banksters as an example of "saving the economy".

Because all that cash in the bankster pockets surely means a good credit environment for middle america... /chortle
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/29/12 04:22 AM
More right wing bullshit. Read the facts:

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/is-gm-becoming-china-motors

I know you guys dont care about the facts, but I thought I would try.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/29/12 04:26 AM
the fact of the matter here is that China is going to surpass us in car consumption just based on their population. That is a simple fact, and GM is trying real hard to get some. Obama and the bail out saved an estimate 1 million jobs in the US. But as usual, you guys refuse to see the facts, and I am talking to a bunch of brainwashed Romney zombies.
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/29/12 04:30 AM
I will never buy a GM product again.
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/29/12 04:32 AM
LOL look you Obama Lover I hate em both but Romney seems to be the less of 2 Evils is why I would Vote for him.
Posted By: RedKGB Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/29/12 05:11 AM
I buy Ford, they never took a bailout, and I bought a thousand shares when thier stocks was down to 1.20 a share.
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/29/12 06:04 AM
More right wing bullshit. Read the facts:

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/is-gm-becoming-china-motors

I know you guys dont care about the facts, but I thought I would try.

The way GM was bailed out is highly subject to debate. Besides, I was talking about the hundreds of billions to banks and others in this case...

aka if Obama and Bernanke stuff hundreds of billions into the pockets of Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, etc - then the wealth "trickles down" to local banks, companies who need credit and consumers right?

right?

lawl.
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/29/12 06:15 AM
Originally Posted By: RedKGB
I buy Ford, they never took a bailout, and I bought a thousand shares when thier stocks was down to 1.20 a share.

Thats what I will buy next time I should be in the market for a new ride.
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/29/12 06:50 AM

Bah I cant stand most American cars unfortunately. They just dont make them to accommodate people of my build. I figured it out one day while I was shopping for pants actually.... ever try finding 30/32 pants? Its almost fucking impossible.

Same with finding an American car that fits me =/

Unless its a chick car, or a budgetmobile....

meh.

Luckily dem Euros an Azns still make cars ergonomically designed for normal sized people ^_^
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/29/12 06:12 PM
I am thinking on replacing the beetle soon. I have multiple likes out there now, but it is all about the wallet.

I'll post what I get. It is going to be around February after tax time.
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/29/12 06:43 PM

You have one of the old-skool beetles, or a newfangled beetle?

I like the old ones, the new ones I didnt care for so much.

The old ones are just cool though.
Posted By: RedKGB Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/29/12 09:18 PM
@ Jet, Go Tesla or go home.

As for ford, my truck has rolled over 200k miles and still runs great. I just wish I could get a truck above 50 mpg.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/30/12 12:27 AM
Yeah I dont have 100k for a Tesla. I would love one. I have a 2001 beetle. I have to commute over around 80 miles per day so I drive it into the ground. Price limit is 30k
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/30/12 12:30 AM

If your looking for an American commuter car, Ford Fiestas are actually pretty nice for the money.
Posted By: RedKGB Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/30/12 02:33 AM
Well there is a guy I read about a few years ago that is retooling the hummer engines to get 35 mpg, he also runs them on oil from deepfryers. He was also building one to get 80mpg by adding a jet turbine to it, the idea was for it to click on, recharge the battery bank, and then click off.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/30/12 04:58 AM
If you really want efficiency and longevity get yourself an old diesel Volkswagon Rabbit. My dad had over 400k on his when he finally ditched it (90 miles each way to work everyday) and it was still running just fine. Also, they got like 45 mpg.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/03/12 02:06 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/03/12 02:28 AM
Posted By: RedKGB Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/03/12 03:05 AM

[clap]
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/03/12 04:29 AM
[thumbsup}
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/03/12 11:11 AM
Pretty big difference between voluntarily helping those in need and being forced to give your money to the government so they can waste 99% of it and "help" people with the 1% left over...

If you actually read my posts, you'd see that I have advocated individuals helping those in need at every turn, as do most of the non-liberals I know.

To back that up, Romney gives 30% of his income to charity. How much do you give?
Posted By: RedKGB Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/03/12 12:09 PM
He advocated giving your wealth directly to the poor, that is not socialist, that is charity. I appluaded the cartoon not on the grounds of the social asspects, but on the ground that many on the right profess to live by the word, but do not. Romney does live by the word, and that is a good question how much does each of us give?

I give of my time and my resources, and money when asked for it.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/03/12 01:02 PM
Well, a lot of charitable giving is all but charitable. Is it a charity when you donate to a non-profit that run by your family, pays your family 6-figure salary, and then taking a write-off deduction? No, that is tax dodging.

In my book charity is something you don't ever get anything back for.
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/03/12 04:49 PM
Most of Romneys giving is to his church, which does not pay salaries to its clergy. (afaik , I have heard that several times but am not a Mormon expert)
Posted By: RedKGB Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/03/12 06:09 PM
From the ward bishop on down dont recvie salaries, above that I dont know.

Oh, your talkng about the Kenndys again Sinij.

Also Sinij you dont get to tell anthoer person what is and is not charitable.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/03/12 07:17 PM
It is interesting question, would for example a donation to KKK be considered charitable?
Posted By: RedKGB Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/03/12 10:23 PM
Yes it would, I might disagree with it, or the intent use of what was donated, but that does not make it any less then a charityable act.
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/04/12 04:00 AM
Take away the teleprompter and this is what you get !

Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/04/12 04:26 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/04/12 05:00 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/04/12 05:12 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/04/12 05:36 AM

Lawl @ Obama mePhone
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/04/12 05:46 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/04/12 05:27 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/05/12 06:43 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/07/12 02:50 AM

Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/07/12 02:53 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/07/12 02:54 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/07/12 03:25 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/07/12 03:28 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/07/12 03:28 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/07/12 11:02 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/07/12 02:38 PM

[thumbsup}
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/07/12 09:07 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/07/12 09:08 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/07/12 10:02 PM

Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/09/12 05:14 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/09/12 05:19 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/09/12 05:19 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/09/12 09:58 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/12/12 03:11 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/13/12 04:33 AM
Naked, Tied-Up Paul Ryan Tells Staff He Can’t Prepare For Debate Unless They Slap Him Harder

Quote:

Lying fully nude with his wrists and ankles tied to the corners of his hotel room bed, an intense, sweat-drenched Paul Ryan reportedly told his staffers today that the only way he could prepare for Thursday night’s vice presidential debate was if they slapped his naked, bound body harder and harder.

Sources confirmed the GOP vice presidential nominee had brought in a specially trained debate coach named Madame Renée, a fiercely conservative dominatrix dressed in a formfitting black corset and thigh-high pleather platform boots, to provide the preparation he requested, ranging from heavy paddling, to rope bondage, to discipline lessons, to employing a testicle-clamping device known simply as “the Humbler.”
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/13/12 06:44 PM
Sinij you just wish that was you all tied up and someone beating the shit out of you.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/14/12 02:31 AM
You know me too well...
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/14/12 05:38 AM
LMAO !!
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/14/12 06:05 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/14/12 06:06 AM
Posted By: Ceruibard Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/14/12 11:18 AM
agreed
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/14/12 02:23 PM

Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/14/12 06:58 PM

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/09/bush-administration-ignored-september-11-warnings.html

Come on now, lets tell the truth about the Bush. You cant compare the two at all when you look at the consequences.

Fucking Ryan voted to cut the budget by 120m then complains that something happened?

You cant blame everything on the President.

I bet I know why you dont like Obama so much:
[yes]
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/14/12 09:14 PM
Come on now, lets tell the truth about the Bush. You cant compare the two at all when you look at the consequences.

Fucking Ryan voted to cut the budget by 120m then complains that something happened?

You cant blame everything on the President.

I bet I know why you dont like Obama so much:
[yes]

So, we've changed from "Bush blew up the towers" to "He knew about it and didn't stop it."

Please tell us why we don't like Obama.
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/15/12 03:57 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/15/12 03:59 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/15/12 04:00 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/15/12 04:01 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/15/12 04:04 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/15/12 04:09 AM
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/15/12 11:34 AM
LOL I don't care who you are, that last one is funny.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/15/12 10:22 PM

[clap]
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/16/12 03:29 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/16/12 03:29 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/16/12 03:30 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/16/12 03:34 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/16/12 03:54 AM

Now that is fucking funny
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/16/12 05:09 AM
LMAO

[clap]
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/17/12 08:48 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/18/12 01:18 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/18/12 05:35 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/19/12 04:24 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/20/12 05:19 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/20/12 05:45 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/21/12 03:49 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/21/12 03:50 AM
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/21/12 04:36 AM

Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/21/12 06:08 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/21/12 07:43 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/21/12 07:44 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/21/12 08:21 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/21/12 08:47 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/21/12 08:49 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/21/12 08:51 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/21/12 11:45 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/22/12 01:15 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/22/12 01:20 AM
LMAO !!

Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/22/12 01:24 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/23/12 07:17 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/23/12 07:17 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/23/12 07:18 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/23/12 07:20 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/23/12 06:08 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/23/12 06:13 PM

Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/23/12 07:45 PM
Can you explain to me cons obsession with anal?
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/23/12 10:48 PM
Quote:

BOCA RATON, FL—Saying that the high-value target represented a major threat to their most vital objectives, Obama administration officials confirmed tonight that former governor Mitt Romney was killed by a predator drone while attending a presidential debate at Lynn University.

Sources said the drone attack, which occurred at approximately 10:10 p.m. Monday night, obliterated Romney in the middle of a statement on Chinese-purchased U.S. securities, sending his dismembered limbs and internal organs into the audience and leaving a smoking pile of charred flesh and bone in his seat.

“The information we have received from military personnel in the field indicate that tonight’s drone strike took out Mitt Romney, a former businessman the Obama administration has long considered a serious danger, especially in past few weeks,” said White House press secretary Jay Carney, describing the operation as “an unmitigated success.” “The president personally authorized the strike earlier this evening, and as soon as we had visual confirmation that the target in the drone’s sights was, in fact, Mitt Romney, we eliminated him.”

“We can all rest a little easier tonight knowing we have rid the world of a man who has been a continual menace to us,” Carney added. “I know I will.”
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/24/12 01:15 AM
Originally Posted By: sini

Because every time a liberal/democrat is in the white house, we are getting fucked! True story, just look at the economy...
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/24/12 10:23 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/24/12 12:43 PM
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

Because every time a liberal/democrat is in the white house, we are getting fucked! True story, just look at the economy...

Ok, lets look at the economy. Last Rep vs. Last Dem. All Rep. vs. All Dem.

Wolfgang derangement != facts.

Jokes are only funny when there is some grain of truth in them.
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/24/12 04:26 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/24/12 04:27 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/24/12 04:28 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/24/12 04:29 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/24/12 04:54 PM

Hah, thats a good series of toons.
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/26/12 05:08 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/26/12 05:09 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/26/12 05:10 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/26/12 05:10 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/26/12 05:11 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/27/12 09:19 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/27/12 09:20 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/27/12 09:23 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/28/12 09:24 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/28/12 09:25 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/28/12 09:26 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/02/12 06:57 PM
And yes this photo comes with a barf bag !

Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/02/12 07:03 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/02/12 07:03 PM
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/02/12 07:04 PM
And yes this photo comes with a barf bag !

NANCY MY HERO!!

What a great picture!
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/03/12 02:16 AM
NANCY MY HERO!!

What a great picture!
You're kidding right?
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/03/12 01:52 PM

Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/03/12 02:01 PM

Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/03/12 06:16 PM
NANCY MY HERO!!

What a great picture!
You're kidding right?

Sadly, I'm afraid he's not kidding Kaotic!
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/03/12 06:19 PM

The mount Libya is about par for liberals. It's always OK when someone screws up unless they are not a democrat. Then it's a constant barrage of how evil that person is. It's really sad how you can over look facts!
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/03/12 07:06 PM
NANCY MY HERO!!

What a great picture!
You're kidding right?

Damn she is hot too. Sometime I watch her on CSPAN and rub one out.
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/03/12 07:08 PM
LOL

At least the GOP has Sarah Palin. Palin and Pelosi are equally deranged, but Palin is about 100000x hotter.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/03/12 10:44 PM
NANCY MY HERO!!

What a great picture!
You're kidding right?

If you call that HOT, then apparently you need to try out this new invention called eye exams. Either that or you're drinking WAY to much beer!
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/04/12 04:13 AM

NANCY MY HERO!!

What a great picture!

Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/04/12 04:20 AM

Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/04/12 04:21 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/04/12 04:25 AM

Democrat problems are obvious.

Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/04/12 04:30 AM

Recommended way to watch FOX news.
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/04/12 04:44 AM
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/04/12 05:09 AM
Listen close and you can hear Prism's voice in this new video
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/04/12 06:20 PM

Who needs adult channels when you have CSPAN?

Now, PELOSI punish these DIRTY CONSERVATIVES again. KEEP GOING.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/04/12 06:35 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/04/12 06:37 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/04/12 06:38 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/04/12 09:24 PM
http://www.obamacin.com/

Obamacin: Warning, side effects may include hope and change

lololol
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/04/12 10:15 PM
http://www.obamacin.com/

Obamacin: Warning, side effects may include hope and change

lololol

LMAO !!
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/05/12 08:43 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/05/12 09:46 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/06/12 09:28 PM
Posted By: Daye Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/06/12 10:03 PM
Now that's damn funny :D
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/07/12 01:07 AM
[clap]
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/07/12 09:07 AM
Well looks like 4 more years of this bullshit, Congrats to all you lefty lovers !
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/07/12 02:15 PM
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/07/12 05:39 PM
WOO HOO!!!
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/07/12 06:45 PM
In 4 more years of this bullshit WE TRUST!
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/12/12 04:09 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/12/12 04:11 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/12/12 04:12 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/12/12 04:20 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/12/12 04:23 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/12/12 04:23 AM
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/12/12 06:59 AM
[clap]
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/13/12 03:11 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/13/12 03:24 AM
Gangnam Style....
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/13/12 07:01 PM

LMAO good one Sini
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/17/12 04:26 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/17/12 04:35 PM

Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/17/12 04:37 PM
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/19/12 12:21 AM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/19/12 05:16 AM
Nice Find !!
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/19/12 07:39 PM
So are you guys supporting the secession movement? Lot's of sore losers if you ask me.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/19/12 07:39 PM

[clap]
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/19/12 07:40 PM

Is this the same as the republicans DENYING the additional security funding that was requested?
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/19/12 07:48 PM
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/19/12 07:56 PM
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/19/12 07:56 PM
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/19/12 07:57 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/19/12 07:58 PM
I have supported a secession for a long, long, long time.

If I could live in a country that backed its currency and didnt spy on its citizens and actually followed the rule of law I think that would be great.

Whether such a country encompassed the current 50 states or not is irrelevant to me. I honestly think we would be better off as 3 countries, the Northeast , the West Coast and the Midwest+South. Having one super centralized entity is overrated, and generally only good for the elites in any society.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/19/12 08:21 PM
Is this the same as the republicans DENYING the additional security funding that was requested?
That's some interesting revisionism you've got going on there. Those requests were denied straight from the state department and never even made it to congress.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/19/12 08:34 PM
That's some interesting revisionism you've got going on there. Those requests were denied straight from the state department and never even made it to congress.

Originally Posted By: New York Times
At a hearing of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform last Wednesday, Representative Darrell Issa, Republican of California and the committee’s chairman, talked of “examining security failures that led to the Benghazi tragedy.” He said lawmakers had an obligation to protect federal workers overseas. On Sunday, he said more should be spent on diplomatic security.

But as part of the Republican majority that has controlled the House the last two years, Mr. Issa joined in cutting nearly a half-billion dollars from the State Department’s two main security accounts. One covers things like security staffing, including local guards, armored vehicles and security technology; the other, embassy construction and upgrades. In 2011 and 2012, President Obama sought a total of $5 billion, and the House approved $4.5 billion. In 2009, Mr. Issa voted for an amendment that would have cut nearly 300 diplomatic security positions. And the draconian budgets proposed by Mitt Romney’s running mate, Representative Paul Ryan, would cut foreign affairs spending by 10 percent in 2013 and even more in 2016.
Posted By: Daye Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/20/12 12:24 AM
The secessionist movement, as you so eloquently put, is nothing more than a flag waving exercise to bring attention to the fact that a great many folks are not happy with how things are being run in Washington.

Think of it as a peaceful version of angry villagers armed with pitchforks and torches.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/20/12 07:18 AM
Budget cuts are not the same as "denying additional security that was requested." Those cuts were in place long before and were never used as justification for not approving additional security personnel by the state department. In fact, the budget was never mentioned until the NYT decided to try and provide political cover to this administration.

If they wanted to pay additional security they could have chosen not to buy some of the fleet of Volts used by the embassies. Who the hell works for a foreign embassy in a potentially hostile area and drives a fucking Volt anyway? The answer is, no one with a brain.

The bigger question still remains unanswered and largely unasked. What was our ambassador doing at a "consulate" (read CIA meeting house), with no security, on 9/11?
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/20/12 08:10 AM
Originally Posted By: Daye
The secessionist movement, as you so eloquently put, is nothing more than a flag waving exercise to bring attention to the fact that a great many folks are not happy with how things are being run in Washington.

Think of it as a peaceful version of angry villagers armed with pitchforks and torches.

this.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/20/12 01:00 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/20/12 01:01 PM
Less secession nonsense more funny pictures!
Posted By: Daye Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/20/12 05:46 PM

Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/21/12 01:55 PM
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/21/12 07:41 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/23/12 03:53 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/23/12 03:54 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/26/12 05:51 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/26/12 05:53 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/26/12 05:54 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 12/08/12 01:51 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 12/08/12 01:53 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 12/17/12 04:19 AM

Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 12/18/12 03:04 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 12/24/12 12:24 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 12/24/12 12:24 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/03/13 05:08 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/03/13 05:09 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/06/13 03:33 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/06/13 08:17 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/06/13 08:19 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/06/13 08:22 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/06/13 08:24 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/06/13 08:31 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/06/13 08:36 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/10/13 02:00 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/10/13 02:01 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/10/13 02:03 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/13/13 05:59 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/17/13 02:54 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/17/13 03:11 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/21/13 01:23 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/21/13 03:47 AM
lol, if you think the Bill of Rights is a suggestion and not the law you are unfit for citizenship.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/21/13 02:48 PM
lol, if you think the Bill of Rights is a suggestion and not the law you are unfit for citizenship.

BANGARANG!
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/21/13 08:29 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/21/13 08:30 PM
Posted By: Daye Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/23/13 05:49 PM
A thought:

I wonder how the teenager ( I consider 15 still a child ) in
New Mexico news recently fits into this last picture.

Especially since the child murdered several members of his family
WITH guns he wasn't even legally old enough to purchase or own.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/29/13 12:43 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/29/13 12:43 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/30/13 02:30 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/07/13 02:52 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/13/13 10:05 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/13/13 10:06 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/13/13 10:10 PM
Posted By: Daye Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/13/13 10:32 PM
Folks who do not shoot them either as a hobby or for a living will never understand those who do. Instead, they tend to find images on the web as an attempt to demean or belittle the shooting crowd :D

Target rifle is all about attention to detail. Perfect for any who have OCD tendencies. Brass is cut to exact lengths, tips, powder and primers are all weighed and sorted. Seating depths are measured out to two decimal places . . . Etc.

Most of this stuff is measured between .1 and .001 accuracy or more depending on the component and how insane you want to drive yourself.

And you haven't even picked the weapon up yet.

Whole new set of things to do once you're actually ready to shoot. . . lol.

Instead of the non-stop barrage of images designed to make fun of the shooting sport as a whole, maybe you should try it out instead. Getting all of your shots to touch at any range past one hundred yards isn't easy. Not at all.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/16/13 02:24 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/19/13 04:35 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/19/13 04:36 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/26/13 02:08 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/14/13 05:09 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/14/13 05:13 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/17/13 08:25 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/21/13 02:51 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/21/13 03:20 AM

Nice gun.
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/21/13 03:31 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/21/13 10:27 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/24/13 03:15 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/24/13 03:33 AM
True dat
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/24/13 09:10 PM
Did someone hack sini's account?
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/25/13 12:25 AM
Hey Obama rolling one with constitution is funny no matter your political views.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/25/13 12:26 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/26/13 03:22 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/30/13 12:48 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 05/10/13 12:38 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 05/10/13 04:02 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 05/10/13 04:14 PM
That one is funny, especially use of debunked studies, correlation vs causation and so on.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 05/11/13 12:46 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 05/22/13 02:54 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 05/22/13 02:58 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 05/22/13 03:06 AM
The Clinton one is pretty good. Others, kinda meh
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 05/23/13 05:42 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 05/26/13 11:19 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 05/26/13 11:21 PM
Posted By: Prism Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 05/26/13 11:39 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/07/13 02:19 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/12/13 02:53 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/22/13 03:10 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/22/13 03:13 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/22/13 03:13 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/27/13 12:49 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/27/13 10:52 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/28/13 12:08 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/14/13 05:07 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/16/13 02:36 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/16/13 02:37 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/18/13 11:12 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/26/13 10:38 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/03/13 01:32 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/06/13 02:22 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/06/13 11:12 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/07/13 04:24 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/30/13 08:31 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/31/13 04:53 AM
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/31/13 05:07 AM
I lol'd
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/01/13 02:25 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/01/13 02:29 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/21/13 01:15 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/21/13 01:18 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/21/13 01:19 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/27/13 12:06 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/27/13 12:08 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/07/13 06:50 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/08/13 02:16 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/08/13 02:18 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/08/13 02:25 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/09/13 02:52 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/09/13 03:40 AM
Thats actually pretty funny.

Ofc its backward, Obama the one who wont sign anything that doesn't give him exactly what he demands.. but still funny.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/12/13 01:09 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/17/13 09:21 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/22/13 05:34 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/23/13 08:56 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/25/13 01:05 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/25/13 01:06 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/31/13 05:02 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/11/13 03:45 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/11/13 03:46 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/11/13 03:47 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/26/13 12:46 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/26/13 12:51 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/30/13 04:09 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/24/14 01:24 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/26/14 05:16 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/26/14 05:19 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/26/14 05:21 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/10/14 02:52 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/10/14 02:54 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/17/14 05:12 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/17/14 02:52 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/20/14 04:08 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/08/14 02:11 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/18/14 05:58 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/31/14 02:40 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/01/14 12:10 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/09/14 12:47 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/09/14 12:55 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/09/14 12:56 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/19/14 03:41 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 05/01/14 03:21 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 05/20/14 02:44 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/07/14 12:32 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/12/14 02:17 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/14/14 12:54 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/17/14 02:40 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/17/14 02:43 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/19/14 01:22 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/02/14 03:03 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/15/14 03:17 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/15/14 03:18 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/15/14 03:21 AM

=

Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/15/14 05:52 PM
[clap]
Posted By: Owain Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/15/14 10:36 PM
Yeah, and when the shit goes down, one will protect you, and one will saw your head off with a rusty knife, or if you are a homosexual or a rape victim, will have you stoned to death.

I know which one I prefer.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/01/14 03:12 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/19/14 06:34 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/20/14 08:30 AM

Hmm... yeah... .. yeah pretty much
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/28/14 12:16 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/28/14 04:21 PM
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/29/14 08:30 PM
[thumbsup}
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/14/14 02:57 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 12/21/14 03:46 PM
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 12/29/14 07:37 PM
[thumbsup}
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/02/15 02:05 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/02/15 02:09 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/03/15 02:30 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/05/15 05:48 PM
Thats actually pretty damn hilarious
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/09/15 09:34 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/15/15 03:08 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/26/15 11:10 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/16/15 12:56 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/21/15 06:19 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/28/15 02:04 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/31/15 02:15 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/14/15 12:46 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/26/15 11:12 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/26/15 11:14 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/19/15 02:45 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/28/15 05:36 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/01/15 01:19 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/01/15 01:20 AM
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/08/15 05:55 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/08/15 07:07 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/25/15 11:29 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/29/15 01:31 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/29/15 01:34 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/16/15 09:02 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/16/15 09:04 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/16/15 09:10 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/17/15 09:20 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/26/15 09:41 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/28/15 02:46 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/02/15 09:52 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/12/15 02:00 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/12/15 02:04 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/18/15 01:13 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/18/15 01:14 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/18/15 01:17 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/20/15 01:00 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/20/15 06:20 AM
Now thats the best cartoon I have seen in a while
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/22/15 12:26 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/05/15 12:38 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/05/15 12:41 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/05/15 12:58 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/09/15 08:20 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/11/15 07:51 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/18/15 12:17 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/23/15 09:29 PM
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/04/15 01:12 AM
:-)
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/13/15 05:07 PM
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/14/15 10:33 PM
[thumbsup}
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 12/06/15 08:08 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 12/06/15 08:10 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 12/16/15 12:44 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 12/16/15 12:51 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/14/16 01:23 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/14/16 01:23 AM
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/15/16 06:02 PM
:-)
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/27/16 05:25 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/31/16 08:48 PM
Posted By: Sethan Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/01/16 03:38 PM
Pretty scary huh........

"The whole framework of the presidency is getting out of hand. It's come to the point where you almost can't run unless you can cause people to salivate and whip on each other with big sticks. You almost have to be a rock star to get the kind of fever you need to survive in American politics."

-Hunter S. Thompson
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/01/16 06:46 PM
Originally Posted By: Sethan
Pretty scary huh........

"The whole framework of the presidency is getting out of hand. It's come to the point where you almost can't run unless you can cause people to salivate and whip on each other with big sticks. You almost have to be a rock star to get the kind of fever you need to survive in American politics."

-Hunter S. Thompson

[yes]
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/09/16 01:39 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/12/16 06:54 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/13/16 04:36 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/18/16 01:53 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/18/16 01:55 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/19/16 09:00 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/24/16 04:03 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/24/16 04:04 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/01/16 03:40 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/01/16 03:41 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/04/16 06:56 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/05/16 05:01 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/05/16 05:02 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/11/16 02:31 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/11/16 02:38 AM
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/11/16 09:07 PM
Originally Posted By: Sini

Somewhere here is a Motumbo "Not in my house" joke but I'm too tired to really go for it.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/20/16 02:01 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/20/16 02:04 AM
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/21/16 01:39 AM
[thumbsup}
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/30/16 01:41 PM
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/01/16 03:02 PM
Now, that right there, is HI-larious.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 05/08/16 01:53 PM

They have, but not sure it would help...
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 05/08/16 01:54 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 05/08/16 01:58 PM
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 05/09/16 09:33 PM
[thumbsup}
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/07/16 09:33 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/07/16 09:34 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/18/16 10:46 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/24/16 12:46 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/08/16 04:11 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/08/16 04:15 PM
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/11/16 09:38 PM
[thumbsup}
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/12/16 11:58 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/13/16 12:04 AM
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/14/16 02:35 PM
[thumbsup}
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/18/16 01:17 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/18/16 11:22 PM
[yes]
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/23/16 08:12 PM
Posted By: JetStar Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/23/16 09:54 PM
[thumbsup}
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/29/16 04:17 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/04/16 04:13 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/06/16 12:50 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/10/16 11:32 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/11/16 01:25 AM
I'd almost feel bad for Bernie, except he endorsed Hillary
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/11/16 03:48 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/12/16 01:55 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/13/16 12:09 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/25/16 01:00 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/01/16 01:50 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 09/22/16 04:31 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/07/16 02:20 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/08/16 01:49 AM

Just for nostalgia sake
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/13/16 12:35 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/21/16 12:53 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/24/16 08:28 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/28/16 01:19 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/08/16 06:54 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/09/16 06:15 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/17/16 11:40 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/18/16 11:12 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/25/16 06:19 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 12/02/16 10:04 PM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 12/05/16 04:57 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 12/07/16 11:10 PM
Massive lulz @ wars/tek

Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 12/30/16 07:35 PM

Too prescient
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 12/30/16 07:41 PM
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/09/17 06:55 PM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/23/17 12:26 AM
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/23/17 12:32 AM
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/03/17 02:44 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/10/17 01:04 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 03/22/17 12:45 AM
Coming up on 1 million views, I think we as an organization are a political meme thread that also plays video games
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/08/17 07:42 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Owain Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/08/17 09:05 PM
Where does the Constitution say that the President needs approval?

The Constitution empowers the President as Commander in Chief of the armed forces. The executive branch also places foreign policy under the control of the executive branch. If the President thinks that the country should go to war, then yes, the Congress is the branch that declares war, but to further legitimate foreign policy aims, the President can use the armed forces short of declaring war, and in this case, it is in the national interest to discourage the use and spread of chemical weapons in the middle east.
Posted By: Owain Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/08/17 09:27 PM
For another example of a military action short of war undertaken by an American President, consider the 1998 cruise missile strike by President Clinton against a pharmaceutical plant in the Sudan suspected of manufacturing nerve gas chemical agents.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Infinite_Reach
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/09/17 04:48 AM
Your including the OIR link actually undermined your own argument in several ways. First, it was a non-state actor. Second, that non-state actor had recently, and was actively plotting continued acts of military aggression against US targets. You could even argue a defacto state of war existed, due to their hostile acts. Not even the strictest Constitutionalist has ever argued that an Exec needed Congressional approval to shoot back. Though some have argued that Congress should have issued official letters of marque and reprisal against nonstate actors.

Assad has no history of, and no known current hostile intent against the USA, and is thought to pose no threat at all. There's a huge world of difference between attacking neutral state actors, and actively hostile nonstate actors.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/09/17 09:06 PM
You are not doing it right by polluting political cartoons thread with your discussions.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 04/22/17 02:24 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 05/21/17 07:55 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 06/03/17 01:10 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/07/17 01:30 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/07/17 01:04 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/07/17 01:05 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/15/17 02:59 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/13/18 02:27 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/07/18 03:29 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/24/18 01:51 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/25/18 04:38 AM
Originally Posted by Sini
[Linked Image]
I don't know if it's just that I was already laughing at other stuff, but this just cracked me up.
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/03/18 08:37 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 07/03/18 08:37 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/18/18 12:19 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Derid Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 08/19/18 11:17 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 10/24/18 12:39 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/10/18 12:20 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Brutal Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 11/10/18 02:39 PM
easily the best post in this thread.
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/15/19 06:24 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Brutal Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/15/19 08:00 PM
absolute disgrace
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/19/19 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by Brutal
absolute disgrace

How much of that is photoshopped?
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/19/19 11:58 PM
Actual dinner is real: https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...ball-team-was-disgraceful/?noredirect=on
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 01/20/19 07:12 AM
Originally Posted by Kaotic

How much of that is photoshopped?

They added the facepalm and removed about 700 hamberders
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 02/02/19 04:32 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sini Re: Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep ! - 05/17/19 01:50 AM
[Linked Image]
© The KGB Oracle