Actually I have, have you?

Interesting you use the term RINO in some sort of misguided attempt to insult me.... considering I have never been known for using or even liking the term RINO.

Glass house eh? Hah.

Your attempts at insults and building of pejorative associations fails as badly as all of your other rhetorical pursuits.

Also, I have never once been prone to saying " look someone conservatives hate said something so he must be wrong". I have however said or implied " I already acknowledged the general gist what the video says, and didnt have 30 minutes to spend watching something I already know" , or " I have found this person to be so silly in the past that I am not going to waste my time again".

In neither case, did anything anyone else thought have anything to do with it. However since you are unable to even comprehend the difference between disavowing/ignoring your data, and thrashing the poor reasoning you use to interpret your data - it is understandable that you would make this type of mistake.

Judging from the tone and timbre of your post.... perhaps you should wait until after nap time before posting? Just a suggestion.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)