Well, just remember that people who start businesses by getting money from investors and people who land good jobs at businesses that got started or grew with money from investors tend to think that the investors should be rewarded for taking the risk.

I will agree that there is certainly a crony class of so-called capitalists that needs reigned in, the ones who feed off the federal reserve and crony govt money and transactions. This applies equally to both parties, its not a "conservative vs liberal" issue. Cronyists on both sides exists, in very large numbers. People just need to start remembering that cronyism has nothing to do with true capitalism.

What grates at me is all those on the left who do not know the difference, or pretend there isnt one.. and just malign free market economics for "causing their problems" when it was the insider cronyism , corruption and such that created the problems.

Its not like its a vague theory either , very easy for me to point to the instances where crony govt fouled everything up.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)