Originally Posted By: Mithus
So I guess you guys cannot buy cheap US automatic rifles and cannot import AK(s) from USSR, what a shame!. What a intrusive government...

If you don't like guns and think they are the reason for the homicides in Brazil, why not push to have them completely banned? Then you wouldn't have to worry about people getting shot.

About the 3 dudes with guns. I'm not stupid, I'll go along with their little game. However if I feel like they are going to take my life no matter what I do, I'm fighting I'm not going to sit there and let someone take my life without a fight. Whatever happens, happens. But If I felt I could get out of that situation I would do what I can to do so.

I think you're missing the point. It's not like we want to have guns just so we can go shooting up people. I just want the opportunity to protect myself if something should occur. It's called being prepared. When shootings occur they are fast and violent, there's at least a 50% chance you will get hurt. Maybe even higher, I have every right to protect myself and my family.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 10/19/11 03:35 PM.