Quote:

I'd fight them for the sheer pleasure of killing Zorak and Herog...and Shaar if he's still around. Other than that, there are a few good CQ guys still around that I consider friends: Loraq and Bulwyf for starters.

-----------------

Glad you posted, Mace. I hope you read my thread as well. Regardless of your last remarks. Right now I'm just curious as to when you joined HH: was it immediately upon leaving GRIM, and if so; why didn't you tell me about it? I joined CQ because your "Bruits" or however you called them were fairly inspiring, and left CQ when you did - I only stayed there as long as I did because I preferred your leadership to Zorak's.

Regardless, I hope you're having a good time in HH.

I second that notion and give it the official "super patriot" stamp of approval. Your leadership was what made CQ worth it. The day Zorak became a member of the Prime Echelon was the day the guild died in spirit imho. And if I wasnt such a lamer, I'd kill Zorak in game so much it'd become like a second career for me, though as far as other CQ still there, I'd give them the choice to renounce thier alliegance or die first, remember I'm the more forgiving one of the two of us Crim.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]