Quote:

You seem to be the authority on HH though so I won't enlighten further. Just stopped by to say 'ello as mentioned previously and I've never been much for engaging in prolonged threads on someone else's boards so...enjoy!

LOL. I love sarcasm. Everything negative I've said about HH is second-hand from what I once heard Mort and Garrot say. They're the experts, let 'em have it.

Quote:

Should mention though, the reason you didn't "see much" of me in WoW or SB is that you didn't *play much*!!

Heh, can easily say the same of you. Reason being: I played mostly in the mornings and afternoons while you and many others played late at night - so we never saw eachother much. I've noticed that it's a trend in most games I play - Malphas bitched that when I actually did play at nights, I went to bed around midnight, and Lenny (think he's the KGB Jester) gives me shit about it.

Quote:

Still need to get together in the next game and find you a spear even if you're KGB!

Thanks!

Well, Age of CONAN will have plenty of spears - they even have spears with blades on each end of the shaft. Darkfall has spears and polearms as well. Chronicles of Spellborn...not sure...but if they don't have em, I can probably just skip that game.

Drakiis: Play a friggin game for once. Think I might have spotted you way back when in EQ...but maybe that was just a ghost.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]